Where to sell some 50s parts

-

my5thmopar

Life Long MOPAR Owner
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I know some of use have multiple brands and I've just been given a bunch (100s) of Ford parts. Most of it is for 1957 Fairlane but, I'm told the stuff will fit others. I'm having a hard time pricing this stuff. Some of the parts rarely come up online so, I don't have a basis. Can anyone point me to a online club similar to ours. Please don't reply to the thread asking for this or that but, I will respond to members PMs. This isn't a for sale thread. Moderators, if the last few sentences are out of line, edit the post please.

I know some of use have multiple brands and I've just been given a bunch (100s) of Ford parts. Most of it is for 1957 Fairlane but, I'm told the stuff will fit others. I'm having a hard time pricing this stuff. Some of the parts rarely come up online so, I don't have a basis. Can anyone point me to a online club similar to ours. Please don't reply to the thread asking for this or that but, I will respond to members PMs. This isn't a for sale thread. Moderators, if the last few sentences are out of line, edit the post please.
Are you familiar with Hemmings magazine? They have separate sales sections so you might be able to get some ideas there on pricing.

-
Back