Why is this so cheap ??

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if that was the 71 a guy wanted to sell at the track the other niight. His was a 318 but now a 440 6 pak, and still has the 318. He wanted $16K but said he regrets turning down $15K.

Ad says it was a 383 car originally.....The VIN he lists is not for a 383 car :joker:

That's a cheap price - even for a clone. You can't build an e-body for that price. Why is he givin' it away??? :scratch: :-k :dontknow:

Wylde1.

"L" code was for 383 2 Barrell and I guess things are that soft out their because I think
thats a real good price for a big block e-body!

My bad on the VIN....I always think of the "N" codes and forget the "L" :banghead:

It looks like a car lot in the video, so buyer beware....my 2 centavos

In this economy not many people want to spend 22K on a clone not knowing what the market is going to do. I dont think its cheap for a clone. Seems to be priced for the current times. I have a buddy with a beautiful #s F8 68 hemi GTX, 4 speed dana 60, car and he cant sell it for $75K Just 5-6 years ago it would have pulled closer to $125K or mabe more. @ that time he had a 68 tripple black hemi 4 speed roadrunner that pulled $150K no way it would pull that know.

Vehicle Identification Number: jh23l1b393411
Vehicle Model: Challenger
Vehicle Class: High Price Class (Dart Custom, Dart Swinger, Charger Coupe, Coronet Custom, Challenger)
Vehicle Body Style: 2 Door Hardtop
Vehicle Engine: 383 CID/275 HP 2 BBL V8
Vehicle Year: 1971
Vehicle Assembly Plant: Dodge Main, Hamtramck, MI, USA
Assembly Sequence Number: 393411

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back