Will a Gates bypass hose #20693 work

-

318MoparGuy

MoparHokie
Reaction score
(bend and length wise) on a Edelbrock Performer intake setup? I am changing hoses and coolant on my 73 318 Dart Swinger and want to do it all while system is drained. I can't read any numbers on existing bypass hose that PO had installed. Also would like to upgrade to fuel injection type (smooth inside) clamps and I see ABA has nice ones but seem to be sold only in 10 packs. Anyplace around to order them separately? Lastly, would anyone have O.D. measurement of bypass hose to get correct size FI clamps? Thanks in advance for your responses and read FABO everyday to gain knowledge on Mopars.
Thanks again,
Greg

(bend and length wise) on a Edelbrock Performer intake setup? I am changing hoses and coolant on my 73 318 Dart Swinger and want to do it all while system is drained. I can't read any numbers on existing bypass hose that PO had installed. Also would like to upgrade to fuel injection type (smooth inside) clamps and I see ABA has nice ones but seem to be sold only in 10 packs. Anyplace around to order them separately? Lastly, would anyone have O.D. measurement of bypass hose to get correct size FI clamps? Thanks in advance for your responses and read FABO everyday to gain knowledge on Mopars.
Thanks again,
Greg

This is the one I went with. Nice stuff:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=258754

^^^^ this is the hose but buy it from your local dealer through the Performance Parts catalog part #P4876373 for about half the price our new mod charges -where do you think he gets them ?

-
Back