Will Dual snorkel fit 383 with rpm intake 70 dart

-

73dart360

Reaction score
70 Dart 383 engine-I was wondering if a dual snorkel would fit on a Edelbrock performer intake and carb?

Had a dual snorkel with a TM-6 and 750 double with 2 NOS plates on my 69 fish in the day. Had to use a Moroso drop filter but it fit under. Snorkel was bling only and added nothing to the height allowance.

Still have the TM-6 and eddy 800 AVS with factory unsilenced cleaner. It fits just fine.

If it matters the 383 k-frame is the factory stocker BB unit with factory mounts. The non stock K and non stock mounts might sit higher!

Had a dual snorkel with a TM-6 and 750 double with 2 NOS plates on my 69 fish in the day. Had to use a Moroso drop filter but it fit under. Snorkel was bling only and added nothing to the height allowance.

Still have the TM-6 and eddy 800 AVS with factory unsilenced cleaner. It fits just fine.

If it matters the 383 k-frame is the factory stocker BB unit with factory mounts. The non stock K and non stock mounts might sit higher!
Thanks that is what in was looking for

May have misunderstood your question. Dual snorkel as in air cleaner?

If so with RPM intake that could be real tight or even high. The unsilenced air cleaner has a bit of drop that helps.

May have misunderstood your question. Dual snorkel as in air cleaner?

If so with RPM intake that could be real tight or even high. The unsilenced air cleaner has a bit of drop that helps.
Where can i get the unsilenced air cleaner ?

-
Back