Will They Fit?

-

74DartSwinger360

The Brat Pack
Reaction score
Will a 15x10 with 5 1/2 in backspace fit on the back of a 73 Duster with no mods? Or is it too much backspace?
Looking at a set of WheelVintiques Mopar Steelies
15x10 only come with 5 1/2 in backspace
Thanks

I believe that's too much backspacing with no mods. You'd likely be hitting the spring with whatever tire you run. Are you running a stock length A-body rear?

However, wheel vintiques will build you a custom back spacing for like $25 more per rim. Just fyi.

I believe that's too much backspacing with no mods. You'd likely be hitting the spring with whatever tire you run. Are you running a stock length A-body rear?

However, wheel vintiques will build you a custom back spacing for like $25 more per rim. Just fyi.

Yes stock length 8 1/4. They build custom backspace? Didnt know that thank for the info.
I was hopin they would fit cause there is a brand new set local to me for 150 bucks

Mock up the rearend and measure with a straight edge to see how much room you've got. Figure out the section width of the tire you wanna run as well and factor that in. Maybe you can use a spacer if need be? If I recall, they are about $100 apiece through summit.

-
Back