Wilwood brake conversion

-
havent had a chance to get everything tuned yet, but driving it down the street, it works with no rubbing on the rims and calipers. you might have to grind very slightly on the wheel hub to get the grease seals in. if not, since they are aluminum hubs they will grow a lip trying to put the grease seals in. at least thats how it was for both of my hubs. cant wait till this weather leaves so i can finish this part and make it drivable

oh yeah, the kit came with 1/2 wheel bolts, which are too big for my craigers, so i went on summit and found some 3/8 wheel bolts and bulled them through the threading on the wheel hub wit an open nut. they are strait and o dont seem to be going anywhere so id suggest that.

So knowing what you now know, would you use the wilwood kit still or go w/SSBC, Kelsey Hayes, or switch to BBP?

im happy with my wilwood kit. its just not as complete as the other ones, thats the only down side, you need a flex line kit, and proportioning valves separate but i think the ssbc kit includes both, oh and you may need a new master cylinder.

-
Back