Status
Not open for further replies.

1969dodgedartgt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
hi guys,
I have a D-link WBR-1310 wireless G router. (computer router creates wifi network...) New in box unopened in shrink wrap.

If you have previously commented on one of my serious posts, excluding "what I hate most about my/all a-bodies" you can have this and pay only shipping. (my thank you)

Otherwise $10 plus shipping. (your still active enough to find this deal in time :) )

weight 1 pound 10 ounce
dimensions 11 x 8.5 x 3

shipping from 94550

for anyone interested in a router that is a great deal!

I paid almost $100.00 for my wireless N router.

Im interested in a hard drive, sending PM

hey I'm upping the price on the hard drives to $10 each (original offer holds to cudachick and 66cuda since they beat me to change)

and a few points of clarification,
the hard drives are used and 3.5" form factor (desktop drives)

the free with shipping is a thanks to those who have specifically responded to thread I started or a question I have asked. ( if that question was in a PM, you guys count too) I appreciated you all for posting great info here but really appreciate those who have taken time to specifically help me as I (struggle with/learn about) my car.

I hope I dont alienate anyone who just happens to have not helped me out yet with this pricing, cuz I will need plenty of help still :p

sold on ebay...

I might make more available in future (have 4 more drives in nonfunctioning server), you may contact if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back