Wish me luck

-

mailman2004

Reaction score
Headed to the auto auction in the morning. Looking at a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab 4x4 big horn, this would be quite a upgrade from my 1999 dodge ram 1500 quad cab. I have been to the bank, I have approval, my dad is a used car dealer, so I can bid under his license. So as long as the people dont go crazy bidding I should have a new-to-me truck tomorrow, if I get it I will post up some pics

I GOT IT!!!!! Only have a couple pics on my phone at the moment will try and get those on here in a few

Any interior pics? I see the auction has interior condition listed as "poor". So there's probably a rip in a seat or a crack in the armrest lol

Interior is REAL dirty, but we have a rug doctor, and I am going to scrub it down hopefully this weekend, I will post some before and after pics when I do that. front bumpers shoved in a bit I pulled it out a little, a new bumper in in the near future, no other damage, bags were fine, it did pinch the wire to the right fog lamp, just fixed that. Right now I'm trying to figure out the radio, it has a pioneer navigation head unit, a rockford/fosgate amp, and two 10 inch memphis aduio subs, I have figured out most of it other than how to change the clock and have to remove the previous owners phone information. I changed the oil in it today and checked the air filter, ordered a timbren kit for the front, and will start switching the plow from my old truck this weekend, I can wait till spring to install my 5th wheel hitch. The auction was a OFA (other federal agency) auction, this was most likely a seized truck from the FBI. It has no rust and the frame rails are still black so I'm pretty sure it was not a native michigan truck.

Congrats! Nice truck. If it was a FBI seized truck, maybe remove seats and ya might find a "stash a hash" I call DIBS if you find some!!

-
Back