Wiw

-

tiltsix

Reaction score
I have a chance to buy a (new)Hooker 6 into 1 header(never used) ,a home made /6 4bbl intake,2 aluminum /6 2bbl intakes,Comp cam kit(cam lifters springs and retainers)and a set of new .030 pistons for /6.All parts have been in a garage for 20 years or better but are like new.So what is it worth?.............................Thanks Jeff.

I have a chance to buy a (new)Hooker 6 into 1 header(never used) ,a home made /6 4bbl intake,2 aluminum /6 2bbl intakes,Comp cam kit(cam lifters springs and retainers)and a set of new .030 pistons for /6.All parts have been in a garage for 20 years or better but are like new.So what is it worth?.............................Thanks Jeff.
summit sells the hooker header painted for about 500 and ceramic for 680 and the cam kits for around 300 and dont know about the pistons since you dont say what brand they are and the intakes i would guess around 2-300 for the four if it was done up right and the 2 barrel can be had for around 150-200 so i will put my self out there and say oh, maybe around a G for all of it but others will say different but i play with v-8s and i just bought my first 225 /6 so what do i know lol...my 2 cents

My cousin has collected all these parts for several years,I can get it all for about $400.00. The headers are supposed to be disconued several years ago,I just found out he is going yo throw in a OFFY valve cover................Jeff

they do make the hookers they are just a two peice set instead of one...

as for the homemade intake can you post a pic? might be interested in buying it...

depends on what you are wanting to do-- make a profit, upgrade your car-- or help a buddy out.
sounds more than fair for those items especially if they are in nice shape.
Hi-po items will usually bring decent retrun because someone always wants to go fast!!
If you can swing -it make a deal, then post up some pictures. Lawrence

Ill be checking all this out sometime this week.I am planning to hop up the slant in my dart,Then the rest would be up for grabs.Ill keep everybody posted and as soon as i can ill post some pics..............Jeff

they do make the hookers they are just a two peice set instead of one...

as for the homemade intake can you post a pic? might be interested in buying it...
yes you are correct i just glanced at the pic and they show a two piece and one that appears as a one piece but it is not, my bad

My cousin has collected all these parts for several years,I can get it all for about $400.00. The headers are supposed to be disconued several years ago,I just found out he is going yo throw in a OFFY valve cover................Jeff
i would snag it ALL up in a heartbeat. good score

yes you are correct i just glanced at the pic and they show a two piece and one that appears as a one piece but it is not, my bad

no worries... the older ones were a single 6>1 header with single 3" collector...

i like the two peice ones my self...

Attachments

• Wyotech SL6 (7).JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Wyotech SL6 (61).JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 101_4399.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 121
wow those things look pretty mean on that slant... too bad they arent a little cheaper lol i bought new hookers for my 360 and for less than 2 bills to the door and im very pleased with them ,they bolted up nice and the paint has even begun to burn off and ive ran the piss out em lol

Sounds like a good score to me. If you want to get rid of the OFFY valve cover, let me know.:D

-
Back