WOW!! Mint 1971 Scamp V-8 Car Check It Out!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
66340, was it just me, or did you think this Scamp was a little bit tarted up?

Scamps didn't come with a "bumble bee stripe", or rallye wheels, did they?

And I'd never heard of the rear axle ratio the seller claimed it had, although I could be wrong about that.

Somehow I didn't find it to be a confidence-inspiring auction. Your mileage may vary, though.

If you go to their site, they're asking $18,995 for it. I hope they get it - just makes the value of mine go up! I agree, though, it's a sharp car - nice color combo, especially with the black/white interior.

66340, was it just me, or did you think this Scamp was a little bit tarted up?

Scamps didn't come with a "bumble bee stripe", or rallye wheels, did they?

And I'd never heard of the rear axle ratio the seller claimed it had, although I could be wrong about that.

Somehow I didn't find it to be a confidence-inspiring auction. Your mileage may vary, though.

Yes, the stripe is an add on but the rallye wheels may be an original option for the car. If I had this car I would remove the stripe and add "white wall" tires to the rallye's! 8) I just think it is a real shap car!

Its reads its only a second place show car...i was going to bid but i only want first place show winners..lol... 18.9k wayyyyyyyyyyyyy over priced too...someone has been watching too much Barrett/Jackson...

If they want 18K for this Scamp, then this posting I found is a bargain.

Not mine, but local on craig's list. I believe it's a 318 car if my memory serves me right. Check out the other cars in the background. =P~

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/622650995.html
I think that one is on ebay too. What do yall think of the magnums on an A body? I think they look pretty bad ***, almost makes the car look like a mini GTX or something.

Well, as usual, the memory lied. Just found it on ebay. It's a 6 banger.

And yes DartGuy, the wheels really stand out. I don't recall seeing SBP road wheels for an a-body, but maybe someone will know if they even made them.

71DartGuy - My Mag 500's arrive tomorrow: would you put RWL TA's on them, or whitewalls, as 66340 suggests with rallye's?

DSCF0362.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back