Not open for further replies.

66Dvert

Working on my custom car parts again!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hi
I'm looking for a backup set of rear window regulators for a 66 dart convertible.
I'm not sure that the hardtop will fit. (it might I'll have to take mine over to Waggins to do a check) I want to add power to the rear windows and have a way to go back to normal if I screw up.
thanks

will 65s work? i have trhe back half off a 65 dart convertible the glass is gone i think but the regulators are there i believe

concensus is it is a convert only item & 63-66 should work. Lawrence

will 65s work? i have trhe back half off a 65 dart convertible the glass is gone i think but the regulators are there i believe
yup should work according to VDART how about PMing me a price and shipping to 33597 (greyhound works best for almost all shipping unless it fit's in a postal flat rate box.)
hmm back half? do you happen to have this piece on both sides
attachment.php

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=156405

let me know
thanks

all the trim pices were misssing before i got the car, but ill check on the regulators tonight for ya

finally yes and bad news there all gone, could have sworn they were in there but sorry

finally yes and bad news there all gone, cnd just lowered the boom on me about buying stuff. ould have sworn they were in there but sorry

S'ok.

I'll just have to keep looking. The wife just saw the prices I paid for some stuff. (dang I thought I had hidden em better) she just put me on a "Budget" yeah like I'm gonna follow that, uh wait, I just remembered the old saying "when momma's not happy NOBODY's going to be happy" I'm going to be the nobody I guess and that does apply in our household.

ok so I'll stick to the budget for a while.
Guys I need those parts but now they gotta be cheaper!:banghead:
like within my new restricted budget of " ask me(wife) and I'll let you know if you can get it type of budget." I guess I did go a little overboard on picking up new stuff.

PM me Sunday with the car details and I will pull the interchange manual and check if anything else fits. Looking them up on line says there are other ones that interchange besides the convertible. I don't believe it but I do have the books that will tell for sure. I have a funeral tomorrow is why I need you to send a pm on Sunday.

PM me Sunday with the car details and I will pull the interchange manual and check if anything else fits. Looking them up on line says there are other ones that interchange besides the convertible. I don't believe it but I do have the books that will tell for sure. I have a funeral tomorrow is why I need you to send a pm on Sunday.

pm sent.
thanks

Hey 66Dvert - you just do exactly like your good wife says and stick exactly to the budget .... (or otherwise hide the details of what you're paying!) LOL
:toothy5:

But it's hard. I've got 3 shows coming up that may have some trim parts and special bolts I need to get going again on the dart. looks like I'll just have to try harder in hiding the stuff:toothy5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back