-
Status
Not open for further replies.

360Duster75

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Ok i am in need of a pair of lower control arms for a 75 Duster 360. They need to have the shaft with a good bushing in it so i can put it in and go. if anyone has one let me know asap and i will get money in the bank and sent payment. I will need pics of them of course.

What do you mean by sway bar tab? Im not 100% sure what you mean by that. If you have a picture i can look at it and tell you though. Im still a noob when it comes to control arms and suspension.

Does your car have a front sway bar on it now or no? If not, then I have good lower control arms with good bushings. If yes then you need to specify what year sway bar and if it uses flat brackets bolted to the k frame and u shaped bushings or triangular shaped swap bar bushings, as each takes a different style of lower control arm sway bar tab for different years of A bodies. 73 and up uses a spool type motor mount and has the sway bar mount with the flat brackets and uses one style of lower control arms - 72 and back have the rubber biscuit motor mount and uses the triangular style of sway bar busing and a different and more expensive lower control arm. PM me for details. Also need to know if you need strut rods as well - strut rods tie the lower control arms to the K krame. I have them but separate from the lower control arms.

Does your car have a front sway bar? If yes then you want the ones with the tabs on it. If no, you still want the ones with the tabs on it so at some point you can add a front sway bar.

well then 1970Duster answered it. I have a 75 but i have a earlier k member with the biscut mounts cause my old one was cut to ribbons from a plazma cutter from last owner. So i guess with sway bar tabs is what i need.

There was a clean 74 Duster in the East El Paso U pull it. I was considering picking up the front drums for resale, as they were clean and someone already pulled them for the front bearings. Maybe it would have the lower control arms you need. Car may be already gone, though.
Dave las Cruces NM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back