Year One Twin Scoop?

-

Ozyduster

Reaction score
So i am after the twin scoop to run on my duster, what are the Year One Scoops like? I can only find old threads about this and potentially changed sinse then. They look a lot better than some of the other garbage.
Do they require a lot of love before they can be installed?
Looking at the pics its very close copy as from underneath same mounting style and screws in snorkles as per the original
I have contemplated running the larger style Hemi Dart style scoop but i think the twin looks the best.
I have been trying to purchase original scoops but no one wants to send to Australia whats with Mopar people only wanting to sell local lol.

If you find some, have them shipped to me. I have no problem shipping to OZ. I’ve shipped parts to Australia, Sweden, Switzerland, France , UK, and several other countries

Note Dart Sport and Duster used diff scoops. Diff hood shapes. And the 1973 Dart ones can be used on 1969 Barracuda hoods

stripes12.jpg

I purchased and returned 3 sets of the twin scoops from Year-One because of poor quality. This was about 8 years ago. Hopefully their quality has improved since then.

Yep thats
I purchased and returned 3 sets of the twin scoops from Year-One because of poor quality. This was about 8 years ago. Hopefully their quality has improved since then.
Yep thats kind of what my research lead me to find but nothing about their newer stuff

Look at "Best-AutoParts" on EBay, they have the scoop for 150.00 to 160.00.

-
Back