Zoom and BOOM!

-
I have ALWAYS had issue with this guy from the start.
First time I (met) him was when he used to sit out in the driveway after he got home from work with his girlfriend in her diesel truck idling in the driveway for 2-3 hours at 2am because it was cold out.

I got up one morning and pounded the window on the truck scaring the **** out both of them and told him to SHUT THAT NOISY SOB OFF RIGHT NOW!!!
LOL, This 4th of July, Some douche sat in his diesel truck with it running watching the Fireworks. He definitely slightly ruined the Show for everyone anywhere near his truckI wish I had the balls to go pound on his window and say what you said. U Da Man! :prayer:
I love diesel trucks but I just don't get why so many owners insist on Idling them all the time.

The one I really hate is when I go to Sonic drive in in the summer and some Ahole pulls in next to me in a diesel and leaves his truck running the whole time so his AC can run while he eats. When one of those pulls in I fire up my car and leave a big black strip and move to a different spot.:D
I hate inconsiderate Aholes.

LOL, This 4th of July, Some douche sat in his diesel truck with it running watching the Fireworks. He definitely slightly ruined the Show for everyone anywhere near his truckI wish I had the balls to go pound on his window and say what you said. U Da Man! :prayer:
I love diesel trucks but I just don't get why so many owners insist on Idling them all the time.

I know of a wrecker company that their roll back runs all day long. I mean they use it for everything go get lunch, parts, etc... It's running everytime I see it. They must cut it off when I'm not around. lol

When I was in construction the foreman would go jump on the bobcat and start working. It was like every morning for a while he would fire it up. My co worker drawed in a bunch of air in his lungs and says "Nothing like fresh diesel early in the morning!!!" I about died laughing. That foreman was a *** hole however. lol

So have you seen the scumbag? Hopefully he is in crossbar hotel.

No, but I heard him go by today in his mustang.
Just slower.
Accelerated hard coming out of his driveway but backed of of it earlier than normal.

You mean he is out of jail and already rip roaring around in a mustang?

There is no justice anymore. They should revoke his license and stick him under the jail.

You should be able to look up when his court date is and make an appeal to the judge based on what you've seen, that they throw the book at him.

You mean he is out of jail and already rip roaring around in a mustang?

There is no justice anymore. They should revoke his license and stick him under the jail.

Yea, he has an older 5.0 and I think he like getting on it right in front of my house.
Unfortunately, my house is two houses from the corner where he hit the other guy.

You should be able to look up when his court date is and make an appeal to the judge based on what you've seen, that they throw the book at him.

I could, but I think I'll just report him when I see him haulin *** around the neighborhood.
Now that the cops have recent info on him ANY report should prompt some action.

No, but I heard him go by today in his mustang.
Just slower.
Accelerated hard coming out of his driveway but backed of of it earlier than normal.

That sucks. If he was under the influence they should suspend his dl until the court date. Then they should throw the book at him at the court date. Does Arizona have their court records on line for free access?

Yea I think so,,,
Don't know the guy's name though.
Never cared.

OH, btw
I didn't answer your question about the truck year because I don't remember.
Sorry

That sucks. If he was under the influence they should suspend his dl until the court date. Then they should throw the book at him at the court date. Does Arizona have their court records on line for free access?

-
Back