[Found!] 1966 Dodge Dart GT Drivers Side Mirror (no toggle)

• Thread starter Deleted member 49301
  • Start date
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 49301

Contact seller
Hoping to find an OEM new or used drivers side mirror for my very original 1966 Dodge Dart GT. Please let me know if you have one available.

Thanks!
~Jimmy

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the deluxe right hand mirror

Do you have the drivers side? My Dart does not have a passenger side mirror. What makes it deluxe? Do you have a photo?

This is the one I currently have. Is the base from the original mirror?

img_3171-jpg.1715029073.jpg

img_3172-jpg.1715029074.jpg

img_3173-jpg.1715029075.jpg

well here's seeing for your self , lol . thats a non remote standard outside mirror , to my knowledge . ? patina'd , lol .
DSC09066.JPG
DSC09067.JPG
DSC09068.JPG

well here's seeing for your self , lol . thats a non remote standard outside mirror , to my knowledge . ? patina'd , lol .

Interesting mirrors. Thanks for posting photos. How much for the set? Looks like the one on the right has a shattered mirror?

They look like the "twin post" mirrors. Watching the race and on my phone but I can see what years they were available in a bit.

The Hamtramck site accessories start in 1966 but other sale sites list it from 62-66 A,B, and C body.

here is a few new pics of those mirrors , polished up with trueCkers choice metal polish non abrasive . not show , but great driver mirrors .
DSC09084.JPG
DSC09085.JPG
DSC09086.JPG
DSC09087.JPG
DSC09088.JPG
DSC09089.JPG
DSC09090.JPG
DSC09091.JPG

Those cleaned up pretty nicely pomonamissel but it looks like they will not fit at my mount location, which is on the door and not the fender. I like them though and if you can provide me with the measurement of the distance between the 2 mount holes, I can then measure mine to ensure it would fit.

Those cleaned up pretty nicely pomonamissel but it looks like they will not fit at my mount location, which is on the door and not the fender. I like them though and if you can provide me with the measurement of the distance between the 2 mount holes, I can then measure mine to ensure it would fit.
The twin post mirrors do go on the doors. Only the side by side 2 post mirrors pictured on the blue C body can go on the fender. I see lots of C body cars with fender mounted mirrors. Not so with A bodies. They are always factory mounted on the door. Do you have a build sheet for your car? It might tell which mirror it left the factory with. If it was dealer installed you may never know for sure if it was not remote control.

these are door mounting type , not the fender mount as the chrysler , which are remote type . not sure if you can tell , its just like my black 64 cuda has . and i have pletty of rides these fit . so if your not interested i have no issues at all .
Scan0019_0019.jpg

yours has a plate that mounts to the door and your mirror hangs on that like gm and ford did . these are direct mount to the door .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back