[Found!] 1966 Dodge Dart GT Drivers Side Mirror (no toggle)

• Thread starter Deleted member 49301
  • Start date
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested. How much for the pair? You would be shipping to a LA County zip code.

for the pair , $120 . yes i'll ship them . on you ! go any way you want , po ontrac ups fedx , ect.... it okay if you don't want them , as i said i've got cars that they work on . pm me with your info . we can work out the details .

I had a chance to take off the reproduction mirror, and now it's is clear to me how the original mirror would mount.

image1-jpg.1715031235.jpg

image2-jpg.1715031236.jpg

image3-jpg.1715031237.jpg

Does anyone know if the original mirror would have had a rubber grommet where the mirror base meets the door?

pomonamissel, sent you a PM.

thats what it should have to seal the base and protect the paint on the door . you know that the drivers side door mirror was an option . i know passenger sides are only optional . i don't think i've got the base grommets . i've made them from inner tube rubber before , i'll see if i've got the chrome screws for them .

i don't think i've got the base grommets . i've made them from inner tube rubber before , i'll see if i've got the chrome screws for them .

Thanks for looking. If you have the the rubber for both, please include them in the box. If not, no worries, I'll fab something up. I like the inner tube idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back