1967 Cuda FB project

-
Those folks at Walmart's sporting department sure look at you funny when you ask them if they have any C4 in stock...

It's nice to see you guys have a twisted sense of humor.

I don't have much sense, but Humor I'm hoping to locate real soon.
It comes and goes with my memory.
You always make me crack a smile though.:D

Have a great trip I'm just north of Tampa if you head up that way. Weather is warming up this weekend and should very nice next week.

Just keeping my thread on the front page. I know John will get disappointed if I leave for too long.:coffee2:

Just keeping my thread on the front page. I know John will get disappointed if I leave for too long.:coffee2:

L.O.L
He most likely is taking the day off from the site and scrubbing old parts into new looking ones.
Have a great vacation. We will miss the build updates.

...and to think I figured we'd ALL get a vacation from your incessant babbling!

Oh, by the way I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that the postal service mis-delivered your package to your neighbor.
The good news is that I heard there's plenty of parking space next to your house now.

- Hope you're having a good vacation. Did you manage to sneak a few parts along with you to massage at the hotel room?

No parts, just the wife. Having a good time, thanks all. Can't wait to get back and work on the cuda tho. I am having withdrawals, lol.

yea here in pa its about 100 degrees.........standing by the wood burner. :protest:

SNKEBIT, Here are the pictures of the cruddy door handles I was telling you about.

Attachments

• 0226151348.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 424
  • 0226151348a.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 370
Just an FYI. Those door handles can be easily disassembled and the outers sent to a chrome shop. It's less than a price of the crappy repops and simple to do.

Mop

Just an FYI. Those door handles can be easily disassembled and the outers sent to a chrome shop. It's less than a price of the crappy repops and simple to do.

Mop

momoparman, who's the plater that you use? We had been using Sioux Plating and their charges are often twice the cost of buying repopped parts. You're not that far away from us. Maybe I need to switch plating companies.

I will check my local chromer too.
Back monday,,,,,,,,:protest: not looking forward to giving up the pool every day.
I do know my dog misses me tho. I guess I miss him too.

Did I just say that out loud? :D

Mop

The plater charges 3 to four times the cost of new repop ones here and thats just for a single dip. No better than the repop handles. You must know some real great people.

they are saying 3-6 inches of snow tues. nice welcome back it will be.....:protest::protest::protest:

I do know a great guy named Mike Sambursky. The company is Jackson Plating and if your not in a hurry he will put them in with his batch parts. He chromes a lot of stuff for the majors in manufacturing. Ford, Chevy, J Deere etc. By slipping your parts in during the batch runs he can offer a great deal. I have had all my stuff done there for the last 20 years. Doesn't matter what it is he always has time and figures out how to do it right.

http://www.jacksonplating.org/About-Us.html

Give him a shout and tell him Vince with the Barracudas sent you.

I do know a great guy named Mike Sambursky. The company is Jackson Plating and if your not in a hurry he will put them in with his batch parts. He chromes a lot of stuff for the majors in manufacturing. Ford, Chevy, J Deere etc. By slipping your parts in during the batch runs he can offer a great deal. I have had all my stuff done there for the last 20 years. Doesn't matter what it is he always has time and figures out how to do it right.

http://www.jacksonplating.org/About-Us.html

Give him a shout and tell him Vince with the Barracudas sent you.

sounds like a great deal on chrome plating.
your a lucky man!

Made it home. Man, this place is depressing weather wise.....................:protest:

Sorry it's depressing, but on a brighter note. We all get to watch you work on your Barracuda some more. He, He, He!
:happy1::happy1::happy1::coffee2:

-
Back