1969 Dodge Dart GTS

-
That trunk panel looks fantastic. Who did you send it to for that work?

My friend brought the finish panel to a guy he knows in Palo Alto. I am not sure of the shop name. It wasn't cheap but I think it is worth it. My panel was in pretty good shape to start with.

I picked up my personal black plates yesterday. Pretty happy about them.

2016-06-23 13.13.24.jpg

I feel for you.....I know were you are at. Wanting to work on your car, having lots of parts to put on your car, but no car :(:(

Yeah I have to drive down there. He ignores my phone calls etc. I am getting pissed off about it.

Oh I remember that oh too well. I ended up having to pull the car after 9 months......we need to open a auto body shop that specializes in restorations and film it!!!

Yeah, I know he started it and they were finishing the welding. He said once the welding was done it would go very fast since it is a good rust free straight car. I am going to have to go down there this saturday I think. It just makes me angry and I don't like to put myself in that headspace on my day off.

Yeah, I know he started it and they were finishing the welding. He said once the welding was done it would go very fast since it is a good rust free straight car. I am going to have to go down there this saturday I think. It just makes me angry and I don't like to put myself in that headspace on my day off.

Well that gives you a reason to take the Challenger out for a joy ride, that always gets my head in the right frame of mind!!!

I just called him and talked to him. He said all the metal work is done and he is getting ready to shoot primer. Hopefully be done in December. I don't believe that but I am crossing my fingers. He is going to send me pics.

Well that gives you a reason to take the Challenger out for a joy ride, that always gets my head in the right frame of mind!!!

Sold it. I didn't drive it enough and the payments were too much. I got this brand new a few weeks ago. 2016 Mustang GT with the performance package. I got 5k off because it was a left over 2016. Cut my payments in half. I love it.

Photo Nov 01, 5 55 24 PM.jpg

NOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE GONE TO THE DARK SIDE........but I understand. I had a Ford once, and vowed never again.

I loved the SRT8 too but man is this a good car. I mean really good. Huge brembo brakes, big sway bars, 3:73 gears, strut tower brace stock. It came with a exhaust. 19" rims with 275 out back and 255 in front. It handles awesome and it pretty fast.

-
Back