-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969dart383

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Passenger car parts catalog Plymouth, Dodge Chrysler Imperial. Must have for restorations. Book is located in Cicero NY 13039 I have pay pal for payment. $85 includes delivery via USPO medium sized flat rate shipping box.

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

Shipping to Canada is the same process maybe a little more paperwork? The postal code (zip) is K0L2H0 Lakefield Ontario. Ive shipped to US hundreds od times without an issue.
I have no idea how to ship to Canada.. sorry last time I tried to figure it out it was 4 times what it was to ship within the USA...

Shipping to Canada is the same process maybe a little more paperwork? The postal code (zip) is K0L2H0 Lakefield Ontario. Ive shipped to US hundreds od times without an issue.
I simply don't know how to do it...from Canada to the us is easy I have a friend that his entire business is receiving parts headed for Canada and then they have to come down to the us and drive them across the border... I'm not a business here I'm just a guy trying to recover some cost of my restoration. last time I looked there was customs, decoration of value and ...way to much trouble for me ... sorry but its not my end. I even went to fed ex and they said basically the same thing the post office said...

Just go to USPS.com, mail&ship, click calculate a price, line #1 put Canada, it is very self explanatory, come on I know you can do it!

Im not a business either. Im a guy trying to buy stuff to help/complete my resto.
I know my resto would never get done or be poorly done if I couldnt get to the post office for a ship quote...man oh man. Forget I even asked...jotted to the memory bank too...
I simply don't know how to do it...from Canada to the us is easy I have a friend that his entire business is receiving parts headed for Canada and then they have to come down to the us and drive them across the border... I'm not a business here I'm just a guy trying to recover some cost of my restoration. last time I looked there was customs, decoration of value and ...way to much trouble for me ... sorry but its not my end. I even went to fed ex and they said basically the same thing the post office said...

I would not mind having a paper manual, it's a pain going in an printing the pages you need when working on something

If you want have it shipped to me and I'll ship it to you I know it would be double shipping but they use to have special rates for books, it was cheaper. not sure about Canada.

just a thought! I completed the restoration of my car in October I paid through the nose for a lot of parts that were border line junk and re-furb them at staggering cost...I even told a few people they were thief's along the way, my list of places I will never do business with again is 4 times the size of the list of places that were actually into this to provide an honest service or a good part at a fair price. along the way I realized that I need 2 of these parts books one with the car and one with me because I could not figure out what a thingamabob and a widget was from a thousand miles away.. but if I had a page and a part number its a breeze to get the correct part the first time. Fyi the 2 I bought off e-bay were someplace around $98 plus shipping of 13.85 each just like the one on e-bay right now...and I have no regret buying this book as the parts guy from Wisconsin told me early in my build " I don't see how you could do a restoration with out it" he was absolute right.

Thanks for the link, to bad its not a formatted very good and yes I did download it for free. my hard copy of this was priceless, you know the colored page marker by post it...I had every color available marking pages for different system or part groups so I could quickly flip to them for reference and notes or cross referencing which part # were used in what cars as a part might be listed for another modle and not my GTS. yes this book was not meant to be in the hand of a simple mechanic its layed out very poorly and takes a long time to figure it out... in short I put this up figuring I would save someone $30.00 from the e-bay price that I paid!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back