[WANTED] 1970-71 340 air cleaner/breather (holy grail)

-

yeager

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well, Im gonna give this a try. I am looking for 70-71 340 breather assembly. I am willing to restore if needed as long as its straight and complete. I just cant seem to pull the trigger on the $1400 one on ebay. I do NOT need the pie tin.

Anybody got one?

Thanks fellas.

air breather.JPG

Mopar P4529001 Black Wrinkle Air Cleaner 340 383 440 Magnum HP Dodge Unsilenced | eBay Are you only wanting an original Mopar air cleaner? There is one on ebay for $1395.00 but it is a remanufactured part with a recreated made in Canada stamp.
Thanks for reaching out, the one in your attachment is a standard re-pop unsilenced.. I have about 10 of those.. i need the 70-71 340 only. it is lower profile and has two inlets on the sides designed to align with the hood scoops. Thanks.

Thanks for reaching out, the one in your attachment is a standard re-pop unsilenced.. I have about 10 of those.. i need the 70-71 340 only. it is lower profile and has two inlets on the sides designed to align with the hood scoops. Thanks.
Yep no problem. If I stumble on a "real" one I'll send it your way.

What kind of money are you looking to spend ?
Are you looking for one that is bolt on condition, or a fixer upper ?

I have one, that is pristine bolt on condition, that I might be talked out of.

This is from my 70 swinger 340 car. My buddy has it now. I can ask him if it’s for sale. Kim. He does t want to sell at this time.

IMG_2074.jpeg

IMG_2073.jpeg

IMG_2072.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back