[SOLD] 1971 Demon for sale (REDUCED PRICE)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I have decided to sell my 71 Demon. This was a /6 car having many added features.B5 blue with black vynal top - 340 balanced motor with ported J heads - TTI headers and TTI 2.5" exhaust - Electric exhaust cutouts - Keisler TKO 5 speed with pistol grip shifter - 8 3/4 rear with 3:55 gears New Auburn sure grip Moser axles green bearings 4.5 bolt using big b body drum brakes - later model 4.5 BP front disc - power brakes - Power Steering - Rocky Mountain Dash with Dolphin gauges - EZ wiring harness - battery in trunk - all electronics under dash - heater box removed - engine bay smoothed out for clean look - Corbeau Sport Seats - Many other features - Super nice and fun car - Located in Syracuse Indiana 46567 - PM me with any question or picture request Yesterday's price was $16,500 now $15,500

Attachments

• i9433.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,601
  • i9435.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,585
  • i9434.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,598
  • 1971-demon-other-demon-4.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,632
Yea there's something wrong!

Your advertising to a small group instead of the world with a bigger pool of people willing ready to spend. Those people have more money than brains or care.

We just don't have money ;) LMAO!

Put it on E-gag!

Yea there's something wrong!

Your advertising to a small group instead of the world with a bigger pool of people willing ready to spend. Those people have more money than brains or care.

We just don't have money ;) LMAO!

Put it on E-gag!

I know that I also have it on carsonline.com which I've sold a couple mopars on in the past there are a couple of brokers in my area that I may try also have this thing about ebay

The car is a real beauty. Any body who has done up a car will know this is a reasonable price vs. the huge pain of doing it there selves. Go for it!

Problem is nothing is selling, unless it is screaming deal. A lot of Guys I know have sold their old cars for new Mustang, Camaro's and Challenger's . Go on Ebay and look at the number of sold , Demon's Duster's and even Road Runner's not very many. It is just a sign of the times and not your car at all.

I don't agree my friend just sold his '69 Valiant and got over 17K for it.

Be patient you have a beautiful car and it's worth every bit of what your asking. It will sell.

Yes some of my problem right now is having the time to invest in it and like all cars it needs tweaked a little here and there and get it promoted better Ebay is a joke as far as selling a car goes big fee no resilts

A lot of Guys I know have sold their old cars for new Mustang, Camaro's and Challenger's .

You're not kidding. Lots of guys said screw the old rust buckets and went modern muscle. Can't blame them really. The new ones are so much better in every aspect.

My 1974 dart was purchased from a retired Chrysler worker, he sold a fully restored coronet and then sold me his swinger project, reason was, he was buying a new challenger hhahahah

were the next batch of old iron geezers .....our a bodies are like the original(1928 model a lol) . Stuff just doesnt move fast unless its a killer deal . It will sell though...to a limited select market , just takes one buyer .

isn't this considered a resto-mod? Does it seem the market is soft for anything other than original cars? And screamin deals.

You're not kidding. Lots of guys said screw the old rust buckets and went modern muscle. Can't blame them really. The new ones are so much better in every aspect.

I guess it's the proud feeling you get when you drive to a show and you can tell eveyone how you bought your car.
I understand people have different tastes. But is it just lazyness that people are buying the new car that is styled to look similar to a 1970 car? just too much work to own the real thing?
Just venting a bit..
I would drive this Demon daily before a new challenger. It is a sweet ride. And screw those ferd and chebbys too...

I have a person that's going to look at the Demon that I sold another basic project to a few years ago and I told him that I MAY consider taking it in on trade if it worked in my favor because I know the car and it just sets

would help greatly to get a much more complete pic set here on this website. Most people that would be a potential buyer are already looking for your car with searches and re-checking a certain number of websites regularly. don't make someone call or e-mail you to find out if somethin else about the car is what they're looking for.

I've never heard of the dash you mention in your car....so I wonder what the whole thing look likes. Is all the new wiring custom fit to car to fit around the modded dash or would it be easy to get it back to an original dash?
What would it take to get the interior heating system functional again or are there all kinds of electronics now in place of where the heating system used to be?
What's the underside of this car look like?......didya restore it all also?
What is the gear ratio of the 5th gear in the tranny?
About what will it run in the 1/4 mile the way its sets?

Don't underestimate the power of what this add alone here can do for you....but your so used to the car that your not realizing all the questions left unanswered in the potential buyer's mind by lack of pics....which are easy to take and then post.

Good luck and beautiful car from the exterior

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back