Not open for further replies.

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone. I'm starting to part out the 72 valiant 4 door I picked up a few months back. I'll be keeping a fair amount of parts to use on my Duster but have a lot to sell.

It's a slant 6, 904, blue/blue car. Umm ship small parts but most large parts will probably need to be picked up since I have no experience shipping large items. I could deliver parts to the Nats in august and I'm hoping to be at the Holley hotrod reunion in bowling green in the middle of June.

Anyway, here are some pics.

I do have the drivers fender and the grill. The grill is nearly in perfect shape, it's actually a one year only, 1970 grill.

IMG_2218.JPG

IMG_2219.JPG

IMG_2214.JPG

IMG_2209.JPG

IMG_2220.JPG

IMG_2216.JPG

IMG_2217.JPG

IMG_2215.JPG

IMG_2208.JPG

Just a heads up to anyone who wants parts, it may take me a little while to get the parts pulled as I'm owner/operator of a farm and the next few weeks look to be pretty busy. But I'll try to get parts pulled as I have time

Last edited:
That trunk trim is 69 Signet and a lot of that will fit 67-73 Valiant sedans. How much for the front and rear glass trim? The body shop damaged mine during install.

That trunk trim is 69 Signet and a lot of that will fit 67-73 Valiant sedans. How much for the front and rear glass trim? The body shop damaged mine during install.
Sorry, I forgot to get back to you.
I'm fixin to head back up to the farm within the next hr so I'll check to make sure the window trim is in good shape.

And thanks for the info!

Window trim is is all really nice! Not a single ding in any of the trim and should polish up beautifully. Now IF I can get the trim off without screwing anything up I'd take $150obo plus shipping for both.

how much for the 2 front arm rest mounting things that sit between the panel and rests?

How much for all 4 armrests?
I'll probably keep a driver and a passenger side, or I'd trade all four of these for a nice pair of black ones. 3 of the pads are in good condition as far as no cracks but they all have discoloration. The passenger front pad has cracks in it

All the pads look like this as far as color
IMG_2259.JPG

Here's the cracks in the passenger front pad
IMG_2261.JPG

Not sure what the motor cap but is but I'll check the wiper arms out tmrw and get pics of em.
Thanks I am not sure what its actually called but its a little nut that sits on top of the wiper linkage to connect the wiper arms to the linkage. It kind of looks like an acorn with ridges along the sides.

Hey everyone. I'm starting to part out the 72 valiant 4 door I picked up a few months back. I'll be keeping a fair amount of parts to use on my Duster but have a lot to sell.

It's a slant 6, 904, blue/blue car. Umm ship small parts but most large parts will probably need to be picked up since I have no experience shipping large items. I could deliver parts to the Nats in august and I'm hoping to be at the Holley hotrod reunion in bowling green in the middle of June.

Anyway, here are some pics.

I do have the drivers fender and the grill. The grill is nearly in perfect shape, it's actually a one year only, 1970 grill.

View attachment 1715047077

View attachment 1715047078

View attachment 1715047079

View attachment 1715047080

View attachment 1715047081

View attachment 1715047082

View attachment 1715047083

View attachment 1715047084

View attachment 1715047086

Just a heads up to anyone who wants parts, it may take me a little while to get the parts pulled as I'm owner/operator of a farm and the next few weeks look to be pretty busy. But I'll try to get parts pulled as I have time
I need a fan shroud and non clutch fan ... 5 blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back