-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oteenc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dodge Dart Sport, looks like a duster. This is an all chassis,Strange front strut suspension, 12 pt cage with funny car section. Car is equiped with a parachute and onboard fire system, and a removable front end. Car has fiberglass front end,doors, trunk, and bumpers. The car has a Turbo 400 trans, air shifter, and all electronics as seen in the photos. The car is equiped with areospace disc brakes on all 4 wheels. The car has a NEW Dana 60, 513 gears, and new strange 35 spline axles just intsalled this week in the car. The motor is a NEW 400 block (this was a new block I found on a pallet from a Chrysler dealership) stroked to 512ci , eagle rods, JE pistons built by PM Performance in Jacksonville NC. The car has a new roller cam, 1.7 rockers, with Ported B1 Heads, new springs, new push rods, Foltz sheetmetal intake with 2-750 holleys. The trans is a Rossler turbo 400, with a brake and 5500 converter. This was a NHRA and IHRA certified car but has expired.
The car hooks hard and drives straight. The car has a new paint job and graphixs which was just completed. The car has almost new front and rear tires and new wheels. The car runs in the 5.50s in the 1/8 with a 1.19 60ft time and is as consistant car as I have ever had the pleasure to own. You can make this car run what ever you want it to run just by changing the shift points. I ran the car on footbrake the other night and ran a 5.70 with a 1.23 60ft time. If you have any questions give me a call at 910-279-3419 and I will be glad to talk about price and trades. You can email me here at [email protected]. THE IS A RACE CAR ONLY NOT STREETABLE.

NOTE: The hood scoop is not attached to the hood since the paint job because if I decide to keep the car I am going to change to a single carb. One of the photos shows a chrome scoop which I used some of the time and I will include it in the sale as well as a new fiberglass scoop from summit like the one in the photo. The only reason to sell the car, is it is a lot more car than I really wanted. If you are in the sport then you know what it takes to build this car and the price is about ½ that amount. I am interested in all trades for other race cars or pro-street type cars. My phone number is 910-279-3419, and my email address is [email protected]
I will also sell this vehicle as a roller less the motor and trans, so if interested please call and we can talk. I am very motivated to sell this car so feel free to call and make any offers.
i AM ALSO INTERESTED IN ANY MOPAR TRADES.
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST

Seller Phone Number: 910-279-3419

This item is USED

WOW! Hell of a car.
You never mentioned price or possible trade of. Is there a ball park ets. of these things.

Good luck in selling or trading.

The car runs consistent et's at what ever you dial in the shift points to. The last race that I ran with any lenght to it the car ran (7) 5.60 with nothing higher than a 3 on the third number all day in 90 degree heat. Finished 3rd. I am trying to figure out how to post photos but You can see a lot of photos on www.racingjunk.com add number 1443162.

dart15.jpg

dart17.jpg

dart7.jpg

dart20.jpg

dart19.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back