2 A body police cars + 2 parts cars $3000

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the car for the entire front suspension k member and all. I could also use the positraction 8 1/4 rear end aswell

That's one of the biggest things I don't miss about "The Rust Belt."
Not sure how much location woulda saved them. I bought these cars in 2005. They were sitting side by side in a woods, where the previous owner, who had bought them at Lock Haven, PA, police auction, had parked the black and white in 1978 when he bought it. The other car, the one he had painted blue, was driven for two years and was parked beside the other in 1980. Sooo, 25 years sinking into the ground in a woods for it, and 27 for the other. Negative outcome. Not good.

I need the car for the entire front suspension k member and all. I could also use the positraction 8 1/4 rear end aswell
As the first post states, "not interested in seperating or parting". Period. It's 4 cars for one price, or not at all. As rough as the pair of cop cars are, I also know how rare they are. I would like to see them go to a good home, where somebody can rebody or do mega metalwork and save them. I have the tools and the ability, just not the time. And if I can't find that person, I figure that I will retire in about 25 or 30 years. Maybe I can do it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back