2018 DAYTONA 500

-
The announcers talk about stage racing and how it makes things exciting, then chide the drivers for protecting positions at the end of a stage.

Typical talk out both sides of their mouths.

The good and bad, only two of HenPricks cars got taken out, too bad they missed Chase and Bowman!

I used to watch every week and play the pools back in Windsor but not since I moved out west here 10 yrs + funny I watched part of one of the 125's and only recognized like 6 names lol .

I'll tell you what, Dillon just made Aric Almirola my new favorite driver. He really handled his TV (and MRN) interview with class. Not one mention of who wrecked him or any whining at all. Just "We'll get 'em next week".

when was the last time Jimmy Johnson and Kevin Harvick finished a race. too many GOOD drivers being parked by aggressive youngsters.

Had that been a Penske driver there would be calls to park them

Nope, penske and The 10 are Fords. Nothing would be done! :)

Oh wait, I thought you meant Penske stuff were on the receiving end... Yeah, if the Fords are giving it, you can plan on a penalty coming. Stenhouse in Clash, Reed in Xfinity race.

Certain teams have gotten away with murder over the years.

Last edited:
Best thing I saw was...the car that Dana drove last year was in the lead on the last lap and should of won.....dont say much for her driving....

I like watching NASCAR but for the life of me I always seem to have something more important to do...

-
Back