-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Holy crap! In a way it sucks cause I have nothing else better to do but be here and screw off. Thank goodness for this place while I suffer dead boring downtime awaiting for the next slab of work to knock out here at work. I guess it could be worse. I am working! To bad it ain't on the car. So I guess I'll just help out here while I can.

Sooner or later I'll be under the car......

Cheers to all. Have a drink on me (yes water is fine)
20,000+ posts and counting!

Congrats Rob, I just recently hit 20k posts too, time sure flies :glasses7:

Yea huh! One day, just maybe, I'll catch up to MeMike!

805, you are doin good! And not just the post count.

Congrats Rob. :cheers: You're one of the reasons I lurked here for years and finally joined. You're intake and W2 posts over the years always got my attention. :D

Thanks for the "mod" duties you performed also. :thumleft:

I have been here longer than you Rob and only have 1/4 the number of posts. You must be a post *****. j/k Glad to see you hit the milestone seeing as most of your posts are helping folk's.

Jack

Yea huh! One day, just maybe, I'll catch up to MeMike!

805, you are doin good! And not just the post count.

First , Thank you for all the great help you have sent out to many members here rumblefish360 :cheers:
And you say more and help more members in 10 post's then I have 100 :D
Thanks for being here and looking forward to the next 20.000 post's :coffee2:
Your Arkansas post ***** friend on the hill :D

Congrats on your 20k posting. You have helped lots of folks on here with your input me included.

Congrats guys! You've paid your dues. tmm

Congrats Rob. :cheers: You're one of the reasons I lurked here for years and finally joined. You're intake and W2 posts over the years always got my attention. :D

Thanks for the "mod" duties you performed also. :thumleft:

Well I'm glad you stopped lurking about and joined up. No if we can get some of them other lurkers, A body owners or not to join up!!!!!!!

Hope I can grab your attention again with future engine builds I have slated.

-
Back