[WANTED] 318 cubic inch motor

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to swap out the slant six in my 65 dart with a 318 low miles or rebuilt for a reasonable price. thank you.
Where are you located? I have one out of a 68 car with 60k origional miles according to the guy I got it from. What's your budget? It was running when we pulled it, no tranny with it.

Where are you located? I have one out of a 68 car with 60k origional miles according to the guy I got it from. What's your budget? It was running when we pulled it, no tranny with it.
I live in Washington State so what were you looking to sell the whole car or just the motor I really can't use the whole car. I can live with 60 k if that is true for a 68 thankyou.

I live in Washington State so what were you looking to sell the whole car or just the motor I really can't use the whole car. I can live with 60 k if that is true for a 68 thankyou.
Never had the Car, I just helped pull it and load it in my truck. I can't verify the 60k but the way it was running when we pulled it was flawless. I can verify the year and send a picture of the block with casting numbers etc to you.

Never had the Car, I just helped pull it and load it in my truck. I can't verify the 60k but the way it was running when we pulled it was flawless. I can verify the year and send a picture of the block with casting numbers etc to you.
Sure sounds good lets see them.

If Lee Smith is not interested or is to far away i live close to you and i maybe interested. Let me know Thanks

Ok sorry I am just figuring this sight out and things are a little hectic around here my middle daughter is in Seattle in serious condition. Yes I live in Aberdeen Wa on the west coast about 100 miles south west of Seattle I have six hundred saved for the motor so far depending on your location I will check on shipping cost I hope 600 didn't afend you please let me know if that's not enough and I will come up with a bit more thank you for your time.

Ok sorry I am just figuring this sight out and things are a little hectic around here my middle daughter is in Seattle in serious condition. Yes I live in Aberdeen Wa on the west coast about 100 miles south west of Seattle I have six hundred saved for the motor so far depending on your location I will check on shipping cost I hope 600 didn't afend you please let me know if that's not enough and I will come up with a bit more thank you for your time.
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter , I hope she is going to be okay. Your offer did not offend in the slightest, I haven't read your other reply yet so if it's a quote on shipping forgive the let me know what you came up with. Things over here are crazy so if a day or 2 goes by before I respond don't stress. It's just me trying to get back on track. You are first in line for the engine. I hope things go well for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back