360 .03 over with ported W2 heads

-

mopfried

Reaction score
I posted here a month or two I go about my 360 30 over and ported w2

Ok? Cool..what do you expect as a reply? Are you just posting as a statement of what you have? if so congratulations hope it runs like a freight train.

Sorry, posted on my phone and half of what i typed didnt show up!
Fresh 30 over 360 block with ported W2 heads. I have flat top pistons now and need more compression. They are .005 in the hole. The W2 heads are 73 CC. I want a hot street motor on pump gas. I dont have a cam or lifters. I do have all the stuff to run the W2 heads but pushrods. Strip dominator intake and TTI step W2 headers. 4 speed and 355 or 373 gears. From the other post i gather I either need different heads or differnt pistons. What piston would be recomended?

Fresh 30 over 360 block with ported W2 heads. I have flat top pistons now and need more compression. They are .005 in the hole. The W2 heads are 73 CC. I want a hot street motor on pump gas. I dont have a cam or lifters. I do have all the stuff to run the W2 heads but pushrods. Strip dominator intake and TTI step W2 headers. 4 speed and 355 or 373 gears. From the other post i gather I either need different heads or differnt pistons. What piston would be recomended?

What is your compression now

Choose a rear gear & tire size first for camshaft selection.
A small dome will do you well. Look around!

What type of cam are You planning on??? What rockers???

Put the nitrogen on it. lol

Possible cam

1710293317539.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back