4 ft of snow .

-

jimjimjimmy

lobsterman
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
in the last 2 days and still comming down fairly good and it's not going to be over until Tuesday . All plows have been off the roads . lots of work after this .

We will gladly take some. We are so far behind in water this year there may be controls put in place when summer hits.

I just had this photo sent to me. It is from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. This is the same storm that @jimjimjimmy is getting. I am told all the snow in this photo is from this one storm that is expected to continue for at least another day.

Jack
1707103207932.jpeg

Cape Breton is getting hit hard , they issued a state of emergency there .
I just had this photo sent to me. It is from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. This is the same storm that @jimjimjimmy is getting. I am told all the snow in this photo is from this one storm that is expected to continue for at least another day.

Jack
View attachment 1716202466

Oh yea! That might make driving around a bit tough.
Stay warm, stay safe!

we had a horrible January. My house had 50 inches over about 2 weeks .. most of it melted now

Just had a guy clean out my driveway it took him a little over 2 hours with a large Hugh Pay loader , about 5' of heavy snow on the level . There is some nasty drifts around 15 plus feet lol .

you win , hope I don't get any more this year
It's not a title i like to win lol but this is one of our bigger dumps for sure . We had some big ones in the late 70's , this one is right up there .

P.E.I. is absolutely beautiful have family living up there and vacation there a lot..best part of Canada and LOTS of Bruins fans :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There is a shitload of snow that came down there are roads here that the snow plows are dealing with up to 9ft of heavy snow and are making very little headway . it will take a few days to clean up but no big deal .

9ft=no big deal?? :rolleyes: :realcrazy: Mother Nature is having one helluva hissy fit!
Be safe!
There is a shitload of snow that came down there are roads here that the snow plows are dealing with up to 9ft of heavy snow and are making very little headway . it will take a few days to clean up but no big deal .

The news reported 80cm that was at the Charlottetown Airport but there were areas East of Ch-town like Murray River , Souris that had 160cm on the level and 10 to 15ft drifts . Things are pretty much getting cleaned up now . Today i need to clean my workshop out it has a 10' x12' roll up door and i can't even see that , i'm not even sure if i will be able to get into it . 100ft driveway and 6ft deep, it's more of a pain in the *** if anything .

The news reported 80cm that was at the Charlottetown Airport but there were areas East of Ch-town like Murray River , Souris that had 160cm on the level and 10 to 15ft drifts . Things are pretty much getting cleaned up now . Today i need to clean my workshop out it has a 10' x12' roll up door and i can't even see that , i'm not even sure if i will be able to get into it . 100ft driveway and 6ft deep, it's more of a pain in the *** if anything .
With that much snow Aaron, I think the pain is going to be a little higher than your ***.

Jack

Wow! Have absolutely no snow on the ground in West Michigan, which is really odd for this time of the year!

Stay safe!

-
Back