Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
If you're putting together a 68 notchback here's your chance to get a parts car with tons of parts for it. I was parting this car out and as I went along I found out it was better than I thought and I don't have the heart to cut it up now. It's way to good for me to do that to. I'm not going to tell you it's cherry but it's far from a rotten piece of junk. Most of the body parts are all about the same, not perfect but definitely repairable. Some will require little work some a little more but all can be made into very nice parts. That includes the fenders (one is fiberglass), doors, trunk lid and hood (both very good), trunk (very nice) and floor pans (rear section is nice, front needs a little work). All side glass and regulators are intact. Windshield and back glass are out but still there. Rear seats, door panels, seat belts, headliner bows, header panel with grilles and hl bezels are still here also. The complete driveline is still in it. It has a /6 with a 904 and a 7 1/4 rear. I drove it into my garage a few months back so it still runs. It will need a rebuild of the slant 6 if you use it. Trans seemed to work fine. All of the stainlees trim is gone as are the bucket seats and console and dash cluster. The metal dash frame is still here though as are the back seats, console brackets, divider board and package tray. Bumpers and brackets are there. The frame rails are good except the passenger front by the torsion bar area. I have lots of pics. $1300 for what's left.

Forgot to mention it's a power steering car and I still have the floor shift steering column for it so the complete power steering system is there.

If there is no interest in whole car I'm going to part it out. Already have somebody interested in the power steering column and floor **** stuff. If he wants it I'm going to sell it and the chopping will continue.

Last chance before it gets pieced out. I'll keep the floor shift steering column and sell the rest for $950. Come and get it. I have tons of other Barracuda parts also. The more you buy the cheaper it gets.

No thanks. What I really need is the room. Otherwise it would be more$$$. LOL.

I can't believe people are passing up a good deal like this. GLWS

Well. looks like no interest in the whole thing so I'm going to part it out and cut it up. Hate to but if nobody can use the whole thing then I'm sure people can use the parts.

why do you have to be soooo far ......i would put that in my yard ....even if i never fixed it up ....i would just love to stare at it and cheer up from a bad mood or wallow in its peace from sitting there there so silently.

yard art like that is actually a must have for any car nut ...i have a 68 dart body shell that it could sit next to and the dart will never the see the street again but the dart sits there so obedient and silent....always there like a good friend. :D

dang dang your clear across the country LOL

Woody if I had the cash I would buy it and put my engine in it then work on getting the rest of what needed. But you're looking at one broke member with me.

Commentary is NOT allowed in For Sale forums. Relevant questions ONLY!

What part of this does anyone not understand Just saying ..

I'm thinking $40 on the carb. I drove it into the garage. I'll have to check on the fan diameter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back