'69 Barracuda coupe project - with flowers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Durant,Oklahoma...my dad has family from there (Choctaws). Was through there in '99.

Kikgas Nice car! What is it?? Good luck on your sale, and give me a call!

Dave - I got a chance to look at your Mod Top and it is awesome! I am wondering... My car has the code V7X which Julie said was a longitudinal stripe... is that what your yellow car is sporting?

My car is registered with Moor's Mod Top Mopars now as #85. According to Julie my car is one of the 'rare' ones. Its one of only four Mod Top barracudas (that includes mine and hers) with the Mod interior and Mod top delete known. My car is a V1F solid color roof and the F6J Mod interior. I dont know how many were produced this way, but only 4 Mod interior with Mod Top delete cars have popped up on her radar.

Redfish - I looked through the trunk today and found the missing trim there. Both of the back glass lower trim pieces, the rear vinyl trim, and the driver side drip thru moulding. There are other extra trim pieces in there including both upper door mouldings and some other stuff. I just got to hot to try and figure it out though. There is a few other peices of trim, just dont know what they are. Now if you can get the money, I will probably throw in a rope for ya! :)

OK, to sumerize: nice car! give me a hollar, 1 of 4 Mod interior cars with the Mod Top delete known to exist, and I can possibly throw in a tow rope.

$3,200 or best offer or trade. V8 Barracuda Mod Top car with bucket seats, console. This is a great project, builder car that is in pretty good shape overall. Located in South Eastern Oklahoma, but it can ship anywhere. $3,200 obo

Mine is a 66 Chrysler Imperial Crown coupe. 31,000 original miles,1 of 2,373 ever made. 440,power everything with many new parts. Hey looking at the pics, the back passenger quarter looks crunched but the other pic it looks fine.

I can't believe no one has jumped on this!
Good looking car, rare mod top, doesn't seem rusted out from the pictures, coupe

I would buy it but I'm building a shop right now and want to make sure I get it completed before buying something I don't really need at the moment.

That chrysler looks good! Good luck with your sale. As for the Barracuda, the rear quarters are not crunched at all. In the one pic there is a black weed that makes it look dented or something. I almost didnt up load that shot, but that is all it is.. an out of place weed. lol

moparman01....V7=accent stripe(2 thin stripes along top side of body), V6=sport stripe(wide outlined stripe like mine, if it was a 340 or 383 the #'s would be cut out of the stripe in front of the door) , X=black.
On 440 cars you'll see V78 which is accent stripe DELETE.

Thanks for adding your car to Julie's site. I always keep an eye out for MODTOPs and let her know when i find one. Alot of times they are already on her registry

moparman01....V7=accent stripe(2 thin stripes along top side of body), V6=sport stripe(wide outlined stripe like mine, if it was a 340 or 383 the #'s would be cut out of the stripe in front of the door) , X=black.
On 440 cars you'll see V78 which is accent stripe DELETE.

Thanks for adding your car to Julie's site. I always keep an eye out for MODTOPs and let her know when i find one. Alot of times they are already on her registry

BB-Dave: And I appreciate you keeping your eye out! :mrgreen:
Julie

tspring - passenger quater is great drivers quarter is good. The lower quarter is fine, but where the bumper wraps around the quarter there is rust. Its an odd spot. Inside the trunk there is some rust on the trunk floor next the this rust on the quarter. Probably caused by a battery or some other item stored in the trunk at one time. The floors are solid with only a few small pin holes and surface rust in them.

Thanks for the info BB Dave. I did find traces of the two thin black pinstripes highly faded, but there.

Oh yeah, I meant to ad that Julie and her website were a great resource and that I found both Julie and her website to be very helpful and friendly!

Here is another attempt at better photos. This is the drivers floor pan. Passengers side is in simular shape, but is covered in pine needles and didnt clean that side. The drivers side quarter pannel is the 'bad' one if there is a bad quarter. There is some rust through just under the bumper where it wraps around. $3,000 anyone?

can u e mail me some pics to [email protected] and if i pay the car can you hold it for a while...i need pics of the full interior and how are the grills e mail me i would also like to talk to you

Grills are good I have emailed you all available pics that I can get to work on my compter.. I am trying! Sent my number as well. The car can sit till you arrange to pick it up. Thanks for your interest. Toby

Hello again, I actually sold this car after the last post. However the guy who bought it has not been able to come pick it up to this day and his situation is chainging...

The car has not moved since the last post, nor has anything really changed except the grass around it is reallly tall, and the car now has a clean green Oklahoma title.

I am helping the guy out and will be reselling the car. The price now is $2,750 and this time around it has a clean title.

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/3174532732.html

CL ad has my phone number listed. Call text or email for quicker response. I dont get to check this site often.

Possible trades considered. Trade up, down,or across... Other project cars, four wheeler, guy stuff, guns, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back