70 dart 470 ci drag car build.

-
A&A also has shields (big block) Might have small block too.
I found aluminum versions from tci which are less than 1/2 the price of the csr.
The cheaper option will have to be good enough for me but I'll do more investigating.

True, but in stock, hopefully CRT makes more
CRT doesn't make them. I believe they are the same CSI part that JEGS sells. I just placed an order from JEGS using their price match guarantee and it went through. Hopefully they honor it. lol

A&A also has shields (big block) Might have small block too.
I found aluminum versions from tci which are less than 1/2 the price of the csr.
The cheaper option will have to be good enough for me but I'll do more investigating.
Big difference bruh. That style doesn't fit under the factory tunnel although in your case, that doesn't matter.

Okay so I found out why the carbon fiber shield costs a bit more than the tci aluminum, because it's a 2 in one. I would still need a flex plate guard too with the tci.
Most of you might say duh....lol, but I know now.
That's pretty much all that counts

65 degrees in my shop. I love my radiant heater. Might have to turn it up a click for the predicted weather coming.

It's 0 here. It's only going to get down to -5 tomorrow...not too bad.
Do you have hair & a beard ? Lol mine froze solid this morning in less than 10 seconds, pretty cool feeling
:lol:Technically yes, I have hair. Definitely have a beard that grows snotsicles…especially when shoveling the driveway!

65 degrees in my shop. I love my radiant heater. Might have to turn it up a click for the predicted weather coming.
The temp outside, is pretty close to what my garage is. I slacked off and didn't get my wood stove hooked up so now I just have to freeze my *** off and get that done this weekend.

Well, JEGS cancelled my order. lol

IMG_2204.png

The temp outside, is pretty close to what my garage is. I slacked off and didn't get my wood stove hooked up so now I just have to freeze my *** off and get that done this weekend.
It’s 8 deg outside and a toasty 68 in my shop. Bring your junk over and we’ll finish it this weekend! lol

IMG_2205.png

Man I stepped out to feed my Ferals and yuck is it cold and windy. This is going to take some motivation to walk the 150 feet to my shop.

-
Back