70dart Wrong Stroker Surprised?

-

70dart

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I thought I may have some people hanging that I couldn't rememer; and I wanted to to tell you all especially Coyote Jack from baxter corner and Neil from ottawa, and Cudachick I have been out 4 four weeks. The Problem is after my post from late January I (Marvin Peacock, for those who don't know my name) I had a massive stroke. I am sarting to move my leg and other stuff so i am coming well at Stan Cassidy Rehab Centre in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. It could be a while yet before active enough to post as I did and may car moving along to full swing. I get them as I suffered a stroke my right side got paralyzed. I will get back soon as I can and more than with my collection of pics and elect manual I can help with most stuff at at time.

This is my first entry to the greatest bunch of mopar guys, and it is hard so I will post general one as my memory is not as good and I want to be sure I apologize I left hanging. K eep on Moparing I Will try to on every by my typing is a little rough, one hand and memory will try to get a few out a day...take care you all!!!

Hey Marvin, I've been wondering where you've been. Wow, it sounds like you had a rough go round. Get well soon, and hanging out here at FABO will definitely help with the recovery. Best of luck buddy.

Hello Marvin, You will be in my[-o< so hang in there bud and keep your chin up.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do here in Arkansas for you.
I am just a pm away friend. Mike

Gods speed on your recovery.

hope you recover quickly! we need you here! no reason for apologies, you just concern yourself with getting better and coming back to 100%.

OMG! I'm praying for you tonight! Best of luck and speedy recovery to you. Hang in there Marvin! Get better, we'll be here!

Rob

Marvin,

Don't worry about us here at FABO! We all just want you to get well as soon as you possibly can so that you can be out there having fun with your car and enjoying yourself.

When something like this happens to someone that we know even if it is only through a website, it still hits home and for me it makes me do a reality check on myself to remember to make each day as enjoyable as possible. I try to not sweat the small stuff and make the most of what good fortune that I have.

You take care and we'll all keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

God Bless you, I am so sorry to hear this. I am a new member here, and I know second hand how a stroke is. My mother (49) had a massive stroke and was in a coma and in ICU for a month. Luckily they medivac'd her to East Texas Trauma Hospital in Tyler Texas within 20 minutes of it, and were able to relieve the pressure soon enough.

She fully recovered within 2 years and has little effects except for some short term memory loss.

She even got her drivers liscense back.

God Speed to your healthy recovery.

Prine

Get better and hopes for a full and complete recovery.

Take care of yourself.

Marvin, hang in there. Think positive and when the time comes, work your butt off in therapy! You will be back soon my friend - tearing up the the FABO airwaves.

my wife and i will be praying for your recovery ,hang in there and keep those spirits up ,good luck to you and your support team(family)your be back sooner than you think8)

Marvin, I'm sorry to hear what you've been through, and wish you a full and speedy recovery. We're all pulling for you here!

Thanks evryone it has been quite an exerience and oh what a challage. Thanhs for the encourade means a lot. Your pickure helps inspire me too Leanne. I will be a lot longer before the car work will contineu. Mike to comment on my son. I will try to get his email addrss it would help if you sent it directly, thans and thans to all. worked on steps uo and down & try to get some memery. love all you great people enjoy your abody and weekend

Mopar Marvin

Hey Marvin hope you're doing better. Look to God for your healing and to Teddy Bruski ( football player) for inspiration, he had a stroke and is back playing linebacker after one year of rehab.
My prayers are with you Bruce

Thanks again guys.You are a great bunch and I appreciate all of it.
Got out for a day pass today guys..it felt great to be with my family again.
will talk soon

Marvin

Thank you so much every one of of you
i appreciate all of yous and you great words of encouragement. My sister submitted my storey to overhaulin' since it would be a long time before I can get back to it myself. THANKS SO MUCH GOD BLESS!

Hey Marvin. We don't know each other but Coyote Jack has told me about you. I too live in Fredericton and from one Mopar to another, anything you need just send me a message. Speedy recovery and I know you are in real good hands at the Stan Cassidy center. Keep working on the right side and we are all pullin for ya bud!

well thanks a bunch, hope to meet up with you some day. Car will that much longer to completion but i am wrking on the body & getting back to my family. Will keep yous all posted. ( I live on the brookside west subdivision, same side the mall is on. ttyl

-
Back