Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoore

NO IT'S NOT RESTORED
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
A friend of mine has a 1972 Cuda (not a Barracuda)4-speed pistol grip car for sale. The car needs restoring and does not have the original 340 engine. At present no engine is installed, the car can be towed/rolled. However the 833 trans and pistol grip shifter are still there. He has some new Legendary interior pieces still in the box. I will get pics and more info soon....be patient....Dave

Dave let me know interested....ok thanks....Joe

GREAT! Whats the price??????????????????????

Hey wake up! :) Ok, spoke with Ronnie this afternoon, He is gathering all items that are going with the car together so I can snap pics of everything(he doesn't do computers or digital cameras. I will post up the pics and asking price for everything as soon as possible. Dave

How long ago did this all start? It seems like it was a long time ago. You're killing us! Let's have a price. Then post the pics when you get them.

I Used To Own A 71 340 Cuda
I still do,atleast for the moment anyway:toothy10:Heres a pic of the money pit.

100_8333.JPG

Apparently he has changed his mind....I haven't heard a word from him at all.....if I do you guys will be the first to know:-D

I still do,atleast for the moment anyway:toothy10:Heres a pic of the money pit.

whoa an Iroc r/t daytona.........I can't remember what enigine 2.4 intercooled turbo I think......I have driven several of those...smokin fast......huge head on them

whoa an Iroc r/t daytona.........I can't remember what enigine 2.4 intercooled turbo I think......I have driven several of those...smokin fast......huge head on them
The Blue one is just an Iroc daytona not an R/T,It has a V6 non turbo engine.But I do own a white R/T with the big Lotus head,and it freakin rips.Scared the daylights out of me a few times,as a matter of fact last Monday as I was getting on the Taconic parkway I spooled it up on the on ramp and ended up out in the grass.](*,)

000_1014.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back