73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
Damn Man!!! I'm shopping right now to fill Rod's spot. Speak up!

I can say with 100% certainty that the Duster will not make the trip......I won't be bringing it out until everything is complete, besides there hasn't been the traditional 2 month's photo black out period of the completed car before the reveal yet.

Sure can....next year will be better anyway. With all Mopar Missile and Hemi cars there, most people wouldn't even notice a small block Duster tucked away in the corner.

You do know the Orange Hemi barracuda is the star of the show, right? (if it starts):coffee2:

those seats look great, kinda like black denim

One of the determining factors in purchasing the seats was that you could purchase extra seat Material from the company, so my door panels and headliner can match the seats.
I've never been fan of just bolting in a pair of aftermarket front seats that doesn't match the rear seat material or pattern. Hopefully once complete, it will have a "factory-ish" look.

Small update....hood finally on for good and several tasks checked off the long list.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 658
  • 007.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 657
TALENT! PERSAVERANCE! MACHINE LIKE ATTENTION TO DETAIL! just take a step back and look at where you started and where you are now. I have accomplished more then I thought I ever could and have received countless compliment regarding my build but I am truly humbled by your astounding accomishments! I have upmost respect for you and your accomplishments. Make room for the trophies buddy! Fantastic job

Hood looks great

Ross, the hot rod is looking great! Very nice..

TALENT! PERSAVERANCE! MACHINE LIKE ATTENTION TO DETAIL! just take a step back and look at where you started and where you are now. I have accomplished more then I thought I ever could and have received countless compliment regarding my build but I am truly humbled by your astounding accomishments! I have upmost respect for you and your accomplishments. Make room for the trophies buddy! Fantastic job

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the compliments. Sorry about the pictures, the sun was coming through the window and making it tough to get some decent photo's.

Hey Denny ...the light weight springs on the hinges hold the hood up just fine so I won't have to swap them back to the originals ones after all.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the compliments. Sorry about the pictures, the sun was coming through the window and making it tough to get some decent photo's.

Hey Denny ...the light weight springs on the hinges hold the hood up just fine so I won't have to swap them back to the originals ones after all.

Looks like I was wrong.....

again? (as my wife says)

Wow! Looking great. I still can't get over that paint. When you can see the pattern of the plywood above the car on the ceiling that's amazing. Beautiful. Keep up the good work.:coffee2:

Wow! Looking great. I still can't get over that paint. When you can see the pattern of the plywood above the car on the ceiling that's amazing. Beautiful. Keep up the good work.:coffee2:

Thanks,
The paneling is actually only about 10 ft. away and 10 ft. high...so I guess it's just a good 10 foot paint job right now. :jocolor::jocolor: I can't wait till it get's the final Buff and roll it outside in the sunlight.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 575
  • 00030.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 579
Since I had some Military commitments this weekend I wasn't able to get much accomplished on the car but......The Ceramic Coating company I use called that my parts were ready so since the base is only 30 minutes from them I managed to pick up my X pipe.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 532
  • 005.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 552
-
Back