73 Duster build named Fred

-
This is why I choose to run Billet Specialties wheels. :thumbsup:

IMG_1070.jpeg

IMG_1071.jpeg

Last edited:
Shoot, I just noticed your thread.
Glad I did & it's really a cool build and the story of your father too.
Great job !

LOL…just like that!! Yep!
The weather was so perfect, I decided to install the mini tubs outside instead of in my air conditioned shop. What a mistake that was…. I ended up taking all day and I sweated my *** off! lol

Today I’ll finish up the fuel system and start wiring under the dash…. Keeping the car in the shop though. :p

Last edited:
The weather was so perfect, I decided to install the mini tubs outside instead of in my air conditioned shop. What a mistake that was…. I ended up taking all day and I sweated my *** off! lol

Today I’ll finish up the fuel system and start wiring under the dash…. Keeping the car in the shop though. :p
What size tires are those ?
What is air conditioning?

29x10.50w 15's

What makes hot days bearable.... lol
Great looking tire on the duster.
I guess I'll be converting a bedroom into a shop.
It's unbearable here already.
I need a couple more strategically located trees on my property

I actually found my cut out paper templates I thought I lost...what are the chances I put them in the box where they belong...0%, I probably should go find them lol

Wtf bill, you're making me look like a sloth on my build, **** you're about to drive that thing lol
Oh yeah I got 2 puppies

My build has been on hold waiting on the machine shop but they are finally done and the bullet is going together. Hope to have it in the car this weekend.

Resized_20230919_072243.jpeg

Resized_20230919_111800.jpeg

Resized_20230919_154838.jpeg

Resized_20230919_154818.jpeg

Resized_20230919_135703.jpeg

-
Back