-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdsmith07

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 74 duster 318 a/c car.looking for good blower motor,engine wiring harness and a good used fuel sending unit.don't like the aftermarket sending units.pm me if you have these.thanks,kent

I have an engine wiring harness for a 1973 Duster if you can wait two weeks. I am heading out of town tomorrow morning.

If you have a pic would make me decide Thanks John
Wow! This is messed up how you moch in trying to get parts from someone else’s wanted thread. Talk about screwing your fellow FABO/MoPar brother over.

I guess you have an axe to grind with KD huh?

KD is a top notch fella in my book! Always a pleasure dealing with KD.

Wow! This is messed up how you moch in trying to get parts from someone else’s wanted thread. Talk about screwing your fellow FABO/MoPar brother over.

I guess you have an axe to grind with KD huh?

KD is a top notch fella in my book! Always a pleasure dealing with KD.
I don't have a F---in CLUE what the hell your talking about!

it's very simple,this is my parts wanted ad and you jumped in and are trying to buy it.if you're looking for something start your own wanted ad.you have a clue now?

it's very simple,this is my parts wanted ad and you jumped in and are trying to buy it.if you're looking for something start your own wanted ad.you have a clue now?
Nope !! Someone selling somethiong I might want, more than one person can show their interest here. It is done every day I see people line up one after another to buy" if soinso doesn't buy I will "

Nope !! Someone selling somethiong I might want, more than one person can show their interest here. It is done every day I see people line up one after another to buy" if soinso doesn't buy I will "
In a for sale ad yes, not in a wanted ad.
So not cool. Write a message, “I’m interested, next in line if he doesn’t want it.”
What your doing is simply sneaking in and robbing this guy of a part he posted a want as for.

still looking for a 74 duster v-8 with a/c engine harness,thanks

Sorry KD, been out of town. First I was on a fire assignment in AZ and got back home but left for Oklahoma to drop my son off at Grandpas for summer vacation. I’ll be back and pull the harness this weekend. I also have the A/C control unit and cables.

Be careful with the '73 engine harness on a '74. In '74 they added the seatbelt interlock and the start circuit is pretty different.

If the OP is savvy enough, should be able to make it work if something doesn't connect right. Pointing it out just in case.

EDIT - I was curious so I compared a '73 bulkhead pinout to a '74 and it looks like it might work fine. I think the '73 harness could have some AC circuits in the W and Z cavities, but the '74 is blank in the Z cavity but the W cavity is one of the starter circuits. The other difference is the actual starter circuit and the '73 should connect fine. So if the wire in the W cavity isn't hooked to anything there shouldn't be an issues. And it would clean up the engine compartment since the seatbelt interlock relay will get deleted.

BTW, I only compared circuit labels and then looked at the ones that were different. So if they changed what the G6 or V4 (for example) circuits are between '73 and '74 then there could still be differences.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back