Airwolf 220 Cylinder Heads

-

360tripleblack7

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

It's time to change my current cylinder heads. So I'm looking some options like Ported Eddy Performer, Indy 360-1 and Airwolf 220.

The Airwolf looks me like the good option in cost vs benefits. I would like to know if someone are using the Airwolf 220 Cylinder Heads from Dr. Js Performance?

Flow chat is awesome!

Intake Flow numbers @ 28” test @ Reher Morrison
.100 72 cfm
.200 144 cfm
.300 219 cfm
.400 273 cfm
.500 301 cfm
.600 312 cfm
.700 316 cfm
.800 319 cfm
.900 321 cfm
1.00 326 cfm

I did try call many times to Bryce Mulvey but unfortunatelly no answer.

I tried send e-mails to [email protected] but return an error message informing that his mailbox is full.

Someone have other way to contact this Guy or another company that sell his Cylinder Heads?

Thanks...

Alot of people have problems getting a hold of that guy...

hmmmm i was looking at those too, but im going to pick up my 5.7 hemi in two weeks

LIFT.?!
What? Who does that?
I have never heard of anyone here mention anything like that-but I haven't bothered with the race & big block threads or forums either (have little money/no track).

I thought only the exotic racers got .7 lift.

I could be wrong, but that seems funky. I sure hope someone clears that up.

RHS, W2, Air wolf, Indy, or the new chinese aluminum heads that Dr. J's uses ported by IMM -OICU812, Mike (MRL Performance) Jim LaRoy (IQ52) would work fine.
I think Indy 360-1 or 360-2 or Brodix, or W9 (W8, W5*, W2) have the most potential for flow, which has to be matched with displacement & RPM-which depends on usage, money, vehicle, weight, rear axle, trans...everyone here is gonna want more data to be able to give you good advice.

Just what is it your looking to do with your car?
And with what equipment on the engine and proposed cam size?

-
Back