AMS Obsolete

-
Just met the owner Mike and talked to him at length at the Nats! He actually bought some parts from me for his Cuda project! Nice guy, doesn't seem like the scamming kind!!

No. But looks like a awesome site. I probably will. Thanks!

Quality is as described, service is excellent, but, man are they proud of their stuff. I look around real good before I pay their price.

Wow!! Amazing what they have! Might buy from them soon. If I lived closer I'd buy that non-mopar 1959 rambler wagon from them

Mike is a good guy! He has high prices for NOS stuff but if you have to have it, then it is what it is and he can command the price. If I had what he does I would likely do the same to make a living. You may not know that he also makes resto parts onsite for distribution to other name retailers. Much of his inventory is pre-65 stuff.

Just met the owner Mike and talked to him at length at the Nats! He actually bought some parts from me for his Cuda project! Nice guy, doesn't seem like the scamming kind!!

Assume that is his sons 69 340-s car? I saw the fenders on a visit and the were clean and sharp! Spanish gold if my memory serves me.

Assume that is his sons 69 340-s car? I saw the fenders on a visit and the were clean and sharp! Spanish gold if my memory serves me.

Actually, he has a 67 Cuda convertible, and so do I!! It's a long term project he's buying ahead for!

Actually, he has a 67 Cuda convertible, and so do I!! It's a long term project he's buying ahead for!

His son has a 69 then or did, wonder if it Is back on the road yet? The fenders we looked at that day were 69 and had 340-S script on them under the Barracuda script. They may have been a bronze color but seemed Spanish gold. He has a few Fish in the yard but most are pretty rough. Here is a pic of A 69 383s auto that was white with saddle interior with black V6X sports stripe. It was tagged in the front so the header and grilles were toast.

mvc-571uv.jpg

Last edited:
My buddy and I drove up there from Jackson, MS to buy some parts. We both bought bumpers from him. I bought one piece for my 65 vert. I need a set of the buttons for the seats. I found a set that he didn't even know he had in a car in the yard. The price was so high I walked away without them. I still need a set. 65 Dart GT.

-
Back