another header ?

-

midlife89

Reaction score
Any one running Sanderson dd7 headers? They look like they might work well,they come back at an angle instead of straight down like the Headman block huggers.

"The DD7 header set is designed to fit small block Chrysler (318-360) V8 engines in Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth applications, such as: Demon, Duster, Dart Barracuda, and other Chyrsler A-Body chassis." They are listed for $345

Attachments

• DD7_600.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 449
Sure would like to know if someone has them and how they fit . Look good . Also read on site they need no gasket , just high heat siliconec , gasket will cause leaks , wow that sure is diferent

I would like to know too.My brother in law has a set of Sanderson headers on his back halved S10 with a 383 stroker and has had no leaks at all with their gasket-less design.I would go with them but I would have to have mods done to my 3" flowmaster exhaust.Bad thing about them is they have 1 1/2 primaries and 2 !/2 collectors.I'm just going to go with dougs.If I needed an exhaust I would probably go with them.I think they list for 345.00 almost 100.00 less than dougs and way less than TTI

I checked and it sounds like they will fit on an early-a. The price and looks make me want to buy. I am holding back to see pictures and someones install experience.

wow. thats cool they are making these. must be a new product....last set of sanderson headers i bought were block huggers for a small block mopar, but there was no way they were gonna fit in the A-body vehicles. the collectors came straight down and hit the steering box and k-member-torsion bar on the other side...However, they were real nice headers with thick flanges and nice welds, the polished thermal coating was of good quality too..

i got them brand new, i paid a 100 bucks cash at a swap meet directly from sanderson!!! i couldnt pass em up. lol

I think I'm going to get into the header biz!

"The DD7 header set is designed to fit small block Chrysler (318-360) V8 engines in Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth applications, such as: Demon, Duster, Dart Barracuda, and other Chyrsler A-Body chassis." They are listed for $345

That's a great looking header !!!After having headers on my '71 340 Duster,I vowed never again will I put headers on an A-Body !! What a PITA to change a starter !!These look like they'd alleviate that problem !!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

A mini starter makes life SO much easier with headers in an A-Body.

-
Back