Any demand for 1978 Dodge Magnum parts

-

chryslerfat

Reaction score
I bought a 78 Magnum XE that I will be picking up Sunday. No motor or trans. just wondered if the parts are in any demand. Same look as a Cordoba with buckets and console. Even has factory in dash tach.

lol, well this akward, im not really interested, i was just playing on the old cordoba commercial

If it has 11.75 rotors with pin type calipers, the caliper brackets sell well for those wanting to upgrade to the big rotors on other cars. Some people like the 11.75 slider calipers, but not as much demand for those.

Depends on what metal is good on it.
I have a '79.
I could use the tach. My needle broke.

There is a guy on Moparts that collects them, he usually has a few 'parts wanted' ads there.

I bought a 78 Magnum XE that I will be picking up Sunday. No motor or trans. just wondered if the parts are in any demand. Same look as a Cordoba with buckets and console. Even has factory in dash tach.
Are you parting it out?

Its home and I will be posting it in parts cars so you can post what you need there.
Magnum 002.JPG

Rusty and including the front fenders also you can push your finger through from sitting in grass for years. I put other pics in the parts car section including the gauges because you had said something about your tach.

-
Back