Any Roadkill fans in here?

-
Stooges = Me!

I just watched the “Boost Caboose” episode and I had a good laugh, enjoy the show as it was, pure entertainment.
And that’s a good part of the reason that they are where they are.

They build Mopar's , What else do you have to say . Of coarse I'll watch it even if its for none other than the cars.

I enjoy the show. I wish it were me doing the stuff they are doing and getting paid! Haha its like they are perpetually 17 years old. They build some wacky stuff , and yeah i like the fails too.
Best part is it made me realize my stuff doesnt have to be perfect and i can enjoy it now.

I love the show. I think there are PLENTY of shows already out there with tough guys picking fights, know-it-alls trying to belittle everyone else and rich guys wearing jewelry and women's pants.
Roadkill is a breath of fresh air. No attitudes, no drama, no giant egos. Just some guys doing hilarious car experiments I've always wanted to try.
Also, a friend of mine used to work on the show and I've gotten to hang with the roadkill guys. Great, down to earth people. They put on a great show in January at Tucson raceway even though it rained. Freiburger and Finnegan stood in the rain for HOURS chatting and having beers with fans since the event was cut short due to the weather. I thought that was pretty cool. They could have easily gone back to their hotel and stayed warm and dry.
I understand it may be too silly for some but I think it's hilarious. You can't please everyone all the time, I guess.

Last edited:
They build Mopar's , What else do you have to say . Of coarse I'll watch it even if its for none other than the cars.

by that reasoning, you could get stuck watching that mark womack dude...and that just aint worth it

That guy is way over the top and the show lame. The only good part is the car eye candy.

I know I've got a pretty strong comedy like personality. I said this absolutely every time this Mark Worman subject comes up. If you put me in a shop doing rotisserie Restorations I Mopars everyday and put me on TV doing it in my most joyous surroundings! You'd be watching one monkey acity on TV guaranteed because I would be having way too much fun.

Best episode was then they made that road trip to Alaska in that Ranchero

I need to change DISH packages so I can at least know wtf you guys are talking about! All I see is some arrogant dipstick On Discovery channel that wears a lot of pretty jewelry parading around like he is some type of King!!!! Maybe he is King of Dallas??? lol

I need to change DISH packages so I can at least know wtf you guys are talking about! All I see is some arrogant dipstick On Discovery channel that wears a lot of pretty jewelry parading around like he is some type of King!!!! Maybe he is King of Dallas??? lol

You need High Definition so you can get Velosity.

You get away with fixing along the road when you have a camera crew in a good vehicle right there with you all the time. It never failed that when I broke down it was 50 miles from a Podunk town with no parts. Dang right enough of that cr*p.

If you have an Xbox you can get motor trend on demand and stream it that way. Or you can watch it on you computer. I like the episode they did with Mighty car Mods and the Impala. That said, You ever watch Finnegan's Garage on Youtube? Man he has a nice boat. Over 1200hp in a boat...

If you have an Xbox you can get motor trend on demand and stream it that way. Or you can watch it on you computer. I like the episode they did with Mighty car Mods and the Impala. That said, You ever watch Finnegan's Garage on Youtube? Man he has a nice boat. Over 1200hp in a boat...

I came back to this post to suggest exactly what you just did.
We can post some for him.

-
Back