Avatar/signature vs. true personality?

-
I would say V0E means 440 six pack or six barrel 1970 from Los Angeles.
And your name is probably Mr. Tom

Just a guess
Actually a factory.Pontiac option ,for open exhaust . Knowledge of mufflers (good ones ,builds his own ) and Torqueflites...

Jpar = dirty larry and wife = crazy mary, drove a b body. I like pictures from the drags and street and strip mopars inspired by the 70s pro stock scene

racecar rear.JPG

VOE=Vacuum Operated Exhaust and yes, he has them on his Barracuda

Ben, it's Sunday and not even 2PM yet.

Bourbon or Brandy Brother?

I am jealous, you could've offered me one!

That's my inspiration for my current reconfiguration of the Duster. I'm doing a restoration on it right now in such a way that I feel would have been done in like 1978.

Jpar = dirty larry and wife = crazy mary, drove a b body. I like pictures from the drags and street and strip mopars inspired by the 70s pro stock scene

View attachment 1715119621

That's my inspiration for my current reconfiguration of the Duster. I'm doing a restoration on it right now in such a way that I feel would have been done in like 1978.
me too.... I'm doing this one this winter :D

model duster.jpg

Anyone who knows me would recognize that my avitar pic is from what greets you when you finally get to my stash of crap that i have hidden 200 miles away on my property.
It's more grown in now though, this pic is about 10 years old.
And my signature is from Ace Ventura's Pet Detective movie, shortly after it came out a friend started calling me that for some unknown reason...........
lol
So i guess the avitar and signature kinda fits who i am..............

Last edited:
Min is basic. I own a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury. The pic is my 69 Dart swinger 340. Been on the road for a while. I need to update that picture one day.

My avatar doesn't confuse anyone, but when I first got here, I had a '64 Barracuda that was really rusty. Too rotten for my tastes so I sold it and got the '66. I am not name Rusty either, but I do still have a fish.

My avatar has been the same pic since I joined here in '08, and I guess that's a direct reflection about me! I don't change much I guess, and am happy with what I have most of the time!!

My signature is our company name for the parts division, and my user name?? I'll just keep you guessing on that!!

Ben, it's Sunday and not even 2PM yet.

Bourbon or Brandy Brother?

I am jealous, you could've offered me one!
My apologies for the tardiness of my reply. And it was vodka at 2PM on Sunday.. The bar is always open at Ben's, and you sir, have a standing invitation...

Mine is just a pic of the day I drug the old duster home, I drove by the old pos for 2 months, then my 10 year old son said "dad there is an old mopar up there" so I bought it for him.
He is 17 now, so I really need to finish the car for him, I just keep getting distracted with other projects.

I enjoy drag racing mopars > draginmopars.
I'm 60, want to keep having fun.

once was asked, Why a four door, reply, Why not.

I bought it years ago for parts, then decided to put a engine in it.

008-1_zps21989f85.jpg

019-1_zps40087061.jpg

016-1-1_zpsa3417ce1.jpg

073_zpsunm9vyws.jpg

016.JPG

-
Back