Best E Body forum.....

-

GDL

Reaction score
Well the wife and I just put a down a retainer on a 1972 barracuda and I was wondering which forum is best for E bodies? Is it forebodiesonly? Or is there a better one?

Any input would be appreciated.

Well the wife and I just put a down a retainer on a 1972 barracuda and I was wondering which forum is best for E bodies? Is it forebodiesonly? Or is there a better one?

Lot of knowledge on FEBO. We've got a couple of guys who make their living building E's.

The only other one worth a mentioning Is the competitor called cud-challenger.com in which many there came to FEBO as well. The boards are slow due to the limited run of the cars coupled with what is left after these many years.

I own a 73/4spd small block Cuda. There's a couple of other E-body owners on this site as well. Should either forum not answer a question, you can still get answers here.

Cool, I was shocked at the member count, then I realized these cars are not as common as A bodies are. Just checking though.

your better off staying right here people amongst the Mopar world use to say A-Body owner's are weird,nerdy,etc... it's the other way around. About 80% of the E-body owners are the snobby weird ones and you'll probably find that out soon enough. And I have had E-bodies since the late 80's. Just stay here. This is the best site.

your better off staying right here people amongst the Mopar world use to say A-Body owner's are weird,nerdy,etc... it's the other way around. About 80% of the E-body owners are the snobby weird ones and you'll probably find that out soon enough. And I have had E-bodies since the late 80's. Just stay here. This is the best site.

Everyone's entitled to his or her own opinion, but if you find one of the snobby weird ones over on FEBO I've yet to meet him.

Most of the guys over there are just like the guys here. Folks working on a budget, building what they have, and working with what they have.

Sign up on FEBO we can use some more members over there. Good people but we need some more JMO

Everyone's entitled to his or her own opinion, but if you find one of the snobby weird ones over on FEBO I've yet to meet him.

Most of the guys over there are just like the guys here. Folks working on a budget, building what they have, and working with what they have.

That's why I said about 80% Robert. I go on FEBO every know and again and yes most of the guys over their are fine just not many folks. I think I was logged in over their yesterday or the day before and their was three members logged on and I was one of them. It gets to the point where most E-body owners don't even want to bring their cars out unless it's to a national event.

I just checked out FEBO. Memike has more posts here on FABO then all the posts on FEBO!!

Same user name over on FEBO. I posted a pic on the welcome part of the forum.

72blunblu......where in not cal are you located? My car is pretty rough and would live to have a fellow e body guy help out......

-
Back