cable kick down

-

hypermite

Reaction score
Is anyone running an aftermarket cable operated kickdown. Good luck/Bad luck, any issues or recomendations ?

I'm running Lokar stuff. Excellent, aero issue after many years of service on a daily bassis. I understand there cheaper and just as effective stuff out there.

and here i thought my cable looked good :(
im sure other cable is hooked up wrong and the stray engine harness since i haven't hooked that up either. But I got it from BPEmopar. Don't no how good its works but it looks good to me :)

Attachments

• carb.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 180
I have the Lokar throttle and kick down with 0 issues Not that pricey, there are others out there but remember you get what you pay for....Larry

Thanks guys ! I ordered my kit today. I couldn't see how the factory set up would ever work in my Duster. With the 440, the factory stuff hit the electric bulkhead connector.

and here i thought my cable looked good
im sure other cable is hooked up wrong and the stray engine harness since i haven't hooked that up either. But I got it from BPEmopar. Don't no how good its works but it looks good to me

i've got one of these, is great so far better than the lokar that was using before.

Nice Cuda,

I am finishing a 1972 duster for my father. BLACK ON BLACK, 318 40 over with Weiand intake and Edelbrock #1406 600 cfm carb. I have been considering the lokar unit instead of finding the correct kickdown. I"m swapping from a slant6 to the aformentioned combo.

How's the lokar kickdown and throttle setup workin for ya?

-
Back