Carpet Problems Plz Help

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
In My 63 Valiant Wagon The Carpet Is Torn To **** I Want New Carpet Year 1 Sells Them But Can I Buy A Reg 4door Valiant Carpetwill It Fit Or Not I Need Help.mywagons A 4dr

Do a search from past threads because carpet is a pretty common topic that comes up a lot. There are FOR SURE a few places that are WAY less expensive than Year One for carpet. Good luck!!

I'm not an expert, but I think that it would fit.

I agree with rumblefish but am also no expert. However your wagon looks just like my 4 door just with an shell up from the trunk. Does the stock carpet go into the cargo area? Because if it's just up to the back seats i'd say our cars are identical. Don't know if that helps any.

Go to www.carpetsforclassics.com. That is the best place to order your carpet. I tried every single place that you can find and they were the best deal. Oh, and yes it will definayely fit. The question is, does your car have carpet in the cargo area??? If so you would just have to get an extra piece/pieces for that.

KISS, sometimes the high dollar stuff is not necessarily the right choice for a daily driver (especially when you are on a budget). Check out the following link to JC Whitney. This may work for you and with kits starting at $90, it's not too hard on the pocketbook as well. You may want to call and ask all the right questions though and of course, ask if there is any guarantee.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/...-10101/N-111+1963+200729096+600001430/c-10101

Ty All Very Much There Is Carpet In The Rear Cargo But The Lady Cut To Fit Herself And Since I Laid Down Some Pad And Flooring Ima Do The Same Thing With Nice Blk Carpet So I Will B Going To The Websites And Cheapest 1 Works Ty Very Mnuch

Go to www.carpetsforclassics.com. That is the best place to order your carpet. I tried every single place that you can find and they were the best deal. Oh, and yes it will definayely fit. The question is, does your car have carpet in the cargo area??? If so you would just have to get an extra piece/pieces for that.

I just checked their site (I have a 65 Dart Wagon) and the price seems good to me. $125 guaranteed to fit with heel pad and dimmer grommet.

But here is the web address http://www.carpets4classics.com

-
Back