Cheapest heads 360 magnum flowing around 250 cfm

-
Same company… China head.
What for the Black Friday sale in the winter for stupid cheap pricing.

That's correct, the good EQ casting was cast in New Zealand and they aren't made anymore. You would have to luck into a used or NOS set at this point.
Same with the RHS Indy-X heads.

And they were very good heads. Such a shame there not made anymore.

Speedmaster any Good ?
Just type "Speedmaster" in the search box. Lots of threads about them. Like most alloy heads, send them off to the machine shop for more work. (depending on what you are building) A few guys pull them out of the box and bolt them on but I wouldn't recommend it.

Speedmaster any Good ?
Just type "Speedmaster" in the search box. Lots of threads about them. Like most alloy heads, send them off to the machine shop for more work. (depending on what you are building) A few guys pull them out of the box and bolt them on but I wouldn't recommend it.
In fact I stickied a index thread in the small block forum with most of the Speedmaster threads listed.

Indy has a Magnum style X head that flows 250 CFM @ .450

-Magnum
-250cfm
-cheap

Something used that’s already been reworked....... or some new import heads that someone does the port work on themselves(or has a friend who works really cheap).

Anyone know what on average a factory magnum head flows

Happy bench compliments of Shady dellll 212 @.400 is a little high imo. But hey..better vj or the cherry port of the 4.

Happy bench compliments of Shady dellll 212 @.400 is a little high imo. But hey..better vj or the cherry port of the 4.
Don’t you have some head flow numbers from the Magnum head stock and ported?

One of the things I was happy to read in that thread was him saying not to compare flow numbers from different benches. That’s what they did on his bench on that day. And the only numbers that are comparable are numbers from heads that have been on his bench. Which he does list.

-
Back