Check out these rocker shafts (well not for mopar)

-
This system has been available for a long time by other companies. A old high school buddy of mine is a Chevy guy and made a mention of going this route. So, I smiled at him and said, “If you had a MoPar, you wouldn’t need to because you would already have it ... STOCK!”

The result, not a joke ether, he didn’t talk to me for two weeks. He was actually just THAT mad. All well, live and learn.

Bwahahaha! The main reason I won't switch to factory Magnum heads is the lack of shaft rockers! But, correct on all counts, Jesel, T&D, Harland Sharp, even Crane back in the day have offered shaft rockers for various makes of engines that originally had stud mounted rockers at one time or another...

The best part is it's not roller tip and it's good for .680 lift !

Everything for Chevy no matter the generation.

Bwahahaha! The main reason I won't switch to factory Magnum heads is the lack of shaft rockers! But, correct on all counts, Jesel, T&D, Harland Sharp, even Crane back in the day have offered shaft rockers for various makes of engines that originally had stud mounted rockers at one time or another...

You can switch all you want and have shaft mounted rockers. Hughes makes them.

I have the hughes shaft mounts on my magnum heads, good parts, haven't ran them yet on my build but the guy I got the heads from ran them no problems. I'm surprised with their design they just didnt adapt a one piece shaft.

-
Back