corvettes eaten by mother nature

-

DA4AD

Reaction score
Anyone check out the corvette museum in bowling green Kentucky?
A sink hole swallowed eight vette's.
not enough in my opinion.

here is a shot from a drone helicopter......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hypidVK9Ge8&list=PL5Syfif2eF-PwKw8EkYQ3hW12km1LzacC&index=6"]Sinkhole Video 4 - Helicopter Shots - YouTube[/ame]

Cool video. Drones do have their place.

My first thought was god hates vettes also.But seriously that is a huge hole which may end up shutting the museum down.So many out there I never understood having a museum.

Years ago I was mowing yards, and in one particular yard, as I have making my way across I suddenly saw a hole about four feet wide in front of the mower. I slammed on the brakes, backed up and cut the mower off. I then found a rock and threw it in the hole. It was a long time before I heard it hit anything. They put six tandem loads of dirt in the hole before they got it filled. Sink holes are scary stuff, and so is backing into that yard to dump dirt to fill a sink hole.

Im surprised the hole didn't vomit them back up.
Yes sir thats some funny stuff,massive hole,cars look like matchbox cars...but o well at least it wasnt anything that'd be missed,they will prob save most of them... if it was me I'd just bury them where they are and put up a monument and sell tickets to the chebby guys as a wailing wall and make a ton of money,this was prob the only worthwhile acheivement these cars will ever be involved in...now if it had been MOPARs then a state of national emergency should be implemented since that would be alot bigger deal and a real loss...

Yes sir thats some funny stuff,massive hole,cars look like matchbox cars...but o well at least it wasnt anything that'd be missed,they will prob save most of them... if it was me I'd just bury them where they are and put up a monument and sell tickets to the chebby guys as a wailing wall and make a ton of money,this was prob the only worthwhile acheivement these cars will ever be involved in...now if it had been MOPARs then a state of national emergency should be implemented since that would be alot bigger deal and a real loss...

lol.Better yet I forsee a time when there is a giant clear floor over the cars so people can come by and PAY to see the historical event.Only chevy lovers would pay good money and make a vacation trip to go see cars that you could see pretty much all types at a local cruise in or car show.I'm just 1 hour south of Bowling Green so I hear this crazy stuff all the time.

-
Back