Cuda is MISSING.....?

-
No one likes getting screwed, you are the customer and paying them, they service you and they act like they are doing you a favor.

Well I hell of a lot of 4 letter words is what I have to say, and in person i will beat the crap out of someone again that treated me that way.

Bank on it!

Gives nobody the right to screw you, not follow up, tell you one date then jerk you around.

I went with a broker and had to put up $200 over the asking price, still was jerled around and tols the broker f...it post it $500 over and get my dam car or I get and I call my credit card company and you WILL eat it.

get a grip

And a doctorate automatically means medical degree? What, hasn't he heard of PhD instead of MD?

Sorry, there, bud, but I'm gonna takes Doc's side on this (wow, there's a concept.) A delivery date means just that. If sales is selling it then he needs to work it out with the broker and the driver and make sure it's understood. If that can't be done, then the driver and the broker need to be on sales to stop promising dates and communicate to the customer that sales was out of line with a promise that can't be kept and make it more realistic.

Oh, and this day and age with cell and satellite phones? Hell, pay phones reach everywhere still. To not communicate with the customer is a poor excuse for business.
a date is a date, not just a suggestion. nothing is more frustrating to me than to have someone say they will be there at a certain time and have a no show. sounds to me like the whole thing could have been avoided with just a simple phone call.....

a date is a date, not just a suggestion. nothing is more frustrating to me than to have someone say they will be there at a certain time and have a no show. sounds to me like the whole thing could have been avoided with just a simple phone call.....

Yup. Communication (ie. a quick phone call) goes a long, long way.

Wylde1.

Well, they hogtied another driver....a different one than who I last spoke with.......He was on his way back to NY, and they stopped him and sent him to pick up the Cuda with a nice little 2 car hauler.

He was a stand up guy and said I owed 50 bucks less than I contracted, but I paid him in full as I said earlier........We chewed 'da fat and had a good time unloadin'.

No pics.......She needs a shower really bad.........and it's dark out. Got her home about a half hour ago. Better late than never. His GPS sent him up a dirt road near here, and I had to go get him. Driver said I was "lucky" they caught him in time.......in other words, if I hadn't pressed them to tell me where my car was, it would still be sitting in Orlando.

So, the moral of the story? To all you "pro's" out there......................... PICK UP A PHONE INSTEAD OF ANOTHER DONUT.

For what it is worth, I've been laid off. I live in MD. IF somebody needs something moved, I have an open trailer that I can move your car. I will try to be as fair as possible with the rates. PM me if you have something. NOt sure I can put his here, but it may save some grief for someone and give me something to do.

Well, the Mods can help you post this where it will do more good and get some exposure......There is a place to post for the Transportation network, but there are a lot of posts and it's easy to get lost in the shuffle........

I would ask one of the Mods (maybe Joey or Adam) and they could help you get some good exposure. :cheers:

Congrats on getting the car home. Quite the journey :read2:

Glad to see the car made it. Hope its in good condition. I had the same experience with a well known Nationwide Hauler. Took 3 weeks to get my car here. Tons of excuses and no phone calls. I did all the calling. Had I not called my car would still be in Grand Junction Colorado today. [long story]

For what it is worth, I've been laid off. I live in MD. IF somebody needs something moved, I have an open trailer that I can move your car. I will try to be as fair as possible with the rates. PM me if you have something. NOt sure I can put his here, but it may save some grief for someone and give me something to do.

sent you a pm, and the link to the thread bud...good luck..

You would hate my sister inlaw. She makes a habit out of being late for EVERYTHING! Been screwed over by her for appointments etc..

She just dont care. Other than that she's great and will be allowed to live,lol..

Your right tho Ink.A date is a date,a time a time. If you own a watch or a clock you have no excuse for inconveiniencing everyone else.

Oh and pastortom Im VERY glad things worked out!

You would hate my sister inlaw. She makes a habit out of being late for EVERYTHING! Been screwed over by her for appointments etc..

She just dont care. Other than that she's great and will be allowed to live,lol.

Sounds like a little passive aggression.

Tom, I am glad the car arrived.

I know this should not annoy me but it does. pastortom entered into an agreement to move his car. the shipper was 2 days late picking up the car. and they were what, 3 days late dropping it off. and then pastortom is just accused of going off on a rant. can not help but wonder if the individual making the accusation has ever had a job where he has had to hit a time clock 4 times a day. if he has, how long would you expect to be employed if you were late on the start of your day, left for lunch early, came back from lunch late and then left at the end of the day early? every job i have ever had where there was a time clock involved this kind of nonsense would not be tolerated. so why should this be any different? because he went with a supposed "discount carrier"? give me a break. talk about a rip-off industry. i had to move 4 cars when i moved. i contacted 8 different companies. all told me the same thing. $1200 for the first car, and every car afterward. so let me get this straight, you are picking up 4 cars in one spot and delivering all 4 to the same address in another state and this does not warrant a discount of sorts? i moved them myself, the 4 of them cost me $1500 total to move.....rant over..:toothy10::toothy10:

I'm glad your car arrived. I'll remember your experience if I ever have to have a car transported.

Its 0800 where are the pics! lol.

I'm glad the car arrived. I hope it is everything you expected it to be!

Yeee Haw Tom :cheers::cheers: My coffee is going down much better this morning :cheers:
I could not wait to get to my computer and see is your Barracuda made it home
And thank you for keeping us updated on the bad service you got.......:read2:
If I have a car transported I will give you a pm so I know who NOT to transport a car with :-D

Very happy to see a happy ending. If people would remember to simply treat others the way they would like to be treated, things would be so much easier. "Discount" or not.

Beautiful car...they better be glad they didn't harm it.

Here she is.....Just had her morning shower.....Good shape, but BOY was she dirty......she had "fly specs" from sittin' in the garage in NY so long, then she got a good dose of dirty road spray......Looked like me after changin' out a short block in a dirt driveway.......Now she gets new carpeting, new interior paint, a new shifter (floor), new duals, some wood grain, and a sound system.

(Jeepers.........gotta finish my coffee.....hit the wrong button.........Picture next I guess..............)

Here she be again....for the first time..........

115_1588.jpg

Look'in Good Tom :cheers::cheers:
She is a beauty =P~, I see it's a bucket seat car :cheers:

This the picture of the day :cheers: so happy for you :happy10:

115_1588.jpg

-
Back